18.

"there's no easy way to say this baby, but your boyfriend has been giving you rohypnol, which is a date rape drug. we need to run a pelvic exam to make sure that you're okay and no sexual assault happened." ashton spoke slowly.

i felt tears gathered in my eyes.

"i don't want it ash. i don't want to know." i stammered as quickly tried to wipe the tears from your eyes.

"i know. i get it. we can't force you to do it and need your consent, nothing will happen without your consent. i would recommend getting the pelvic exam just to be sure that there is no damage." ashton spoke quickly as he held my hand tightly.

"can i have another woman do it?" i asked slowly.

"of course! we have a woman OB/GYN on call right now." ashton spoke with a tiny smile.

"can i also have only women in the room?" i asked quickly.

"yes, i'll make sure of that and go grab dr. lauderdale." ashton replied before leaving the room.

luke's pov

i sat in my office focused on the chair in front of me.

how could we all be so clueless?

how could we be so blind?

suddenly, i heard a knock and saw sierra come walking in.

"oh hi." i spoke with a soft smile.

"i heard your sister came in? is she okay?" sierra asked slowly.

"i-i really don't know. she was being drugged by her boyfriend and we don't know if he's been sexually assaulting her because she can't remember anything. she doesn't even remember taking the drug." i muttered.

"oh, i'm so sorry." sierra whispered as she sat across from me and squeezed my hand lightly out of support.

i heard another knock and saw ashton come in.

"what's up? is she okay?" i asked quickly as i stood up.

"she's okay. she doesn't remember anything about the drug. that's a huge indication that he was taking advantage of her. i hope that he didn't because if he did and she knows about it, it's going to cause damage." ashton spoke slowly.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"i mean, she's going to force herself to try and remember what happened. she's going to feel like her body is disgusting. she's going to feel like the world is ending." ashton replied.

"is this 100% going to happen?" i asked.

"yes. it is 100% going to happen. it happens to every person i know who has been drugged and sexually assaulted. i'm praying for her sake he didn't do anything, but with his record, i'm not too positive." ashton finished.

i stayed silent for a moment before speaking up, "what does she want to do?"

"she wants only women in the room. she's going to do it though." ashton replied.

"i can go, if you want, so she's not alone and knows someone in the room?" sierra offered softly.

i nodded slowly before heading over to sav's room.

savannah's pov

i sat up suddenly when i heard the door open and a woman with light brown hair and blue eyes walk in.

"hey sweet girl, my name is dr. crystal lauderdale, but call me crystal." crystal spoke with a tiny smile.

"you're so pretty." i mumbled out.

"why thank you. you're beautiful yourself. so, i heard the situation from dr. irwin. i want to make sure you are okay with doing a pelvic exam." crystal spoke as she snapped gloves on.

i nodded slowly.

the door opened again and in came sierra.

"hey love, i just came in to see if you wanted someone to be with you." sierra spoke slowly.

i nodded and held out my hand as i laid back and put my feet in the stirrups.

sierra sat in the chair next to me and gripped my hand.

"okay, i'm going to begin the exam. let me know if you feel any pain or discomfort. a slight bit of pressure is normal but nothing extreme." crystal spoke.

i squeezed my eyes shut as tears fell down my cheeks.

"it's okay sweetheart." sierra whispered as she wiped my tears away.

after a couple minutes, it was over.

i saw crystal stand up with a grim expression on her face.

"i'm going to go consult with dr. hemmings. give me a second sweetie." crystal spoke softly as she took her gloves off and walked out the door.

i turned into sierra and started sobbing.

this couldn't be anything good.

luke's pov

i saw crystal walk out of the door and ran up to her.

"is she okay?" i asked quickly.

"i think you should sit down." crystal spoke slowly.

oh no.

i sat down slowly and looked up at her.

"i don't know who did this, but whoever did needs to go to jail. she's torn up down there. it's all healed, but there's scars from about a year ago that have been ripped and opened over and over again. this is one of the most severe cases of sexually assault i've ever seen." crystal spoke swiftly.

"w-what? oh my gosh." i whispered as i sat back with tears in my eyes.

"how many times?" i mumbled.

"i would guess over 15 times. i'm so sorry."