Chapter 3 : Girls Night!

A/N

though, this year is taking place still in 1967, I will be adding a few 70's-90's songs. I know they aren't apart of the time they were released but let's just think of it as the 60's having jazzy rnb hits.

________________________________________

I woke up, still completely sank in the bed. I groaned at the sunlight coming through the window, tossing over to the side. I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes, having them take time to adjust. The bright colors in the room didn't make it any better at all. I leaned up, stretching my back hearing a crack.

I blinked my eyes a bit feeling something still off. I felt that I was being watched but someone..or...something? I slowly turned my head to the side and saw Home's eyes from yesterday. My eyes began to slowly widened as my jaw began to shake.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Immediate running of loud footsteps began to get closer to the room, before the door bursted open. "Y/N! Are you okay Dear?!" Poor Wally nearly had a heart attack hearing my scream, his eyes filled of worry and fright. He turned his head seeing Home looking back at him. He put two and two together and sighed, "Sorry, I should really start closing the curtains sometimes.." He scratched the back of his head, a bit embarrassed.

I nervously forced a smile, "i-its fine Wally, it just surprise me thats all- ah..- Wait, your hair is naturally like that?" I pointed at his hair. He raised an eyebrow, "What..?" He said, confusion washing over his face. Confusion soon turned into realization. His hair wasn't in his pompadour, it was down in front of his face. The moment he noticed this his eyes grew wider and his smile grew. His face flushed completely.

*SLAM*

He slammed the door shut and I began to hear commotion from the other side. Almost in a few seconds, Wally opened the door again, dressed and his hair up into a pompadour. "Say, why don't you get ready for the day! We've got a lot ahead of us " Wally acted like nothing happened. I blinked dumbfounded. "Y-Yeah...okay.." Wally closed the door. I glanced back at Home, it's eyes already staring down at me. "Is he always like this..?" What I got was a small creek in reply. I got up and decided to get ready for the day. I opened my suitcase grabbing clothes and bathroom essentials.

I figured to set my stuff up since I'm staying here probably for a while. Who knows, if I do change my mind I could probably have my own house here. I went back out the bathroom and looked over at Home. It's eyes blinking at me. God, that thing make me so uncomfortable. It's almost similar to Wallys, that's probably where he got his staring problem from. I walked over to the window staring at it,

"Do you mind ..?" my question came out more as an "offensive" statement than an actual question. It just blinked again at me. I sighed shaking my head, "Why am I talking to a House.."

I pulled the curtain up and finally headed to the bathroom. Surprisely, it was pretty big for just a single guy. I took my clothes off, and in the middle of it saw a radio. I raised a brow and bent down a bit to look at it. Huh? I turned it on twisting it around it started as static, soon faint music would play.

"Beautiful Dreamer...Queen of my song.."

"Oh?" I started turning the volume up more. "List while I woo thee with soft melody." I smiled to myself. I never knew Wally was a man of such music. I stepped into the shower beginning to wash my hair and body. Each song that played I knew almost all the lyrics too. I loved playing music while I took showers. I wouldn't admit it to anyone but I would sing as well, seeing it as almost calming.