AN 14 pt 2 (magnolia in aus!)

HERES MAGS IN SOME AUS I DREW A COUPLE DAYS AGO

REBOOT MAGNOLIA

- facts
- she and wally do have all 4 of their kids in the reboot! (cause low-key it's funny when kids are in shows)

- she's that cool mom that gets along with her kids friends

- Julie dresses her up sometimes! she likes her fashion taste!

- her and Wally are matching hearts on their chests ❤️

- she's definitely one of those moms who play 90's and early 00's RNB and Rap on the radio.

- she has a tattoo on her lower back and another on her butt (but Wally only knows about that butt one 😳)

- her hair is straight in this! she does curl it for certain outfits.

- don't have a canon height for her in this, but she is the shortest most definitely (not shorter than her daughter though)

- multiple of her kids friends confused her as their "sister"

"dude your sisters hot."
"That's my mom."
"WHAT?"

- funny segment where when her son (William) brings home one of his friends, they'll try to flirt with her and William has to keep interrupting and finding ways to stop them.

- milf.

- she'll fight, kill, and sacifire herself for Wally and her kids most DEFINITELY. if she hears that anyone ever hurt her kids you'll be beat into a coma.

- she's if Nicole Watterson was a puppet.

BEACH TOWN MAGNOLIA

- she's a photographer! she likes to take a lot of photos of stuff she sees or likes! (definitely isn't full of mostly Wally pics 😳)

- learned how to speak Hawaiian and multiple other languages! She's been around all over the globe! She even knows how to hula dance 😁

- you'll usually find her on the dock snapping photos or on the beach underneath an umbrella.

- wally has a HUGE crush on her. she's described as the new girl on the beach, and Wally's tryna shoot his shot but keeps failing miserablely

- wally likes to make funny outfits and poses so she can snap photos of him. he likes to see her smile and laugh.

- her and Julie are BFFS in this, usually taking photos together or hanging out

- her bookbag is filled with everything you need.

- she takes off her skirt when she goes to swim. She did this with Wally once as she ran to the water and in that moment he knew he wanted her. (he was unresponsive for minutes.)

- Julie and Wally both do her hair occasionally! (Julie was the idea for the flowers!)

- Wally's the one who gave her the flower in the middle of her head. She always wears it all the time now and is very protective of it. (first date things)

- her and wally have matching apple necklaces.

- she'll definitely accidentally chase you blocks down just for a picture cause she finds you so pretty! (she's such a sweetheart 😭)

- she gets extremely flustered when Wally compliments her or takes photos of her. She doesn't find herself as "photogenic." (she has a habit of hiding her face in her hair)

(literally even though when photos are taken of her she looks like an breathtaking angel with sparkles around her)

- she hates when her hair is wet. if her hair gets wet, you better start running. and fast.

- if you ever lose her camera she will be upset but will hide it. if it's not found in the next few minutes then she'll start choking you.

- if you ever break her camera, she'll be heartbroken. she would definitely cry and go to Wally about it. Wally would cause a riot but soon buy her a new one

- she mainly goes to the beach to snap photos, however she likes to go aswell to see a little blue haired hottie.. (😳)

____________

MZ

- Also leave some comments on AUS I should draw her in! also leave the @ of the person who made it!