A/N (MAGGLY) (APPLEMELODY)

A/N : just some cute facts about magnolia and wally!

_________________

- Wally's favorite thing to do with Magnolia is sing and dance! He loves the way she's so calm with her movements, and could listen to her singing for hours on repeat and never get tired of it.

- If Wally were to say, "What's his favorite part about Magnolia," he would say her eyes or lips. He loves her eyes because of how beautiful and mysterious they are. He can stare at her for hours and never blink. He would say her lips because of her kisses. He loves and adores her kisses.

- Wally also loves her kisses because it leaves her lipstick on him. He does this on purpose so people can see them. He'd just stand there with kisses on his cheek, forehead, lips, neck, etc. just for people to admire them.

- They both love to dance and spin around in the rain together. Magnolia always makes sure to keep his hair from getting wet, but when it does, she can't help but laugh. (she's finds him with his hair down, cute)

- They are both very public with their relationship, whether it's showing affection in public or private. Magnolia is more of a private person while Wally has no shame.

- They are always matching. He's a Devil for Halloween, She's a Angel. He has hearts on his rain boots, she has hearts on hers.

- one halloween, they went as jessica and roger. Wally didn't wanna do it cause if was embarrassing, but once he saw her dressed as Jessica, he teleported to the room and changed. (he also did this cause he knew he would see her dressed like that for the rest of the night)

- Wally fell first for her, Magnolia fell harder. He's the (okokokok) She's the (lalalala). She's the (nananana) He's the (romperomperompe) cliche.

- Magnolia is a huge sap for romance. She's loves watching movies with Wally. She also tends to get emotional to romance, Wally having to comfort her sometimes. She's a huge hopeless romantic.

- Wally loves to play with Magnolias long hair. He thinks her long hair is beautiful and soft. He braids it also when shes going to bed. He has a few moments where he does find it "annoying" when it gets in his face when sleeping, or he finds a hair in his mouth. He loves her hair short, medium, long.

- Magnolia is a huge fan of chocolate. Wally actually gets her chocolate roses and gives them to her everytime he comes home. Sometimes she won't even eat them, but Wally doesn't pressure her too. But still, he wants her to eat them. Also, when it comes to Valentine's day, he absolutely spoils her with gifts.

- During the airing of "Welcome Home," there was this small segment called "WonderWife," where Wally would end up getting in random trouble and Magnolia would have to save him. This ran as an "break" in the middle of show. When Wally would be in the nearest death experience, he still stays dependent on her, knowing she'll save him. He even tells the enemies, "my wife won't be really happy" "my wife isn't gonna like this" just to warn them

- let's just say, Magnolia is good at busting some heads. She's also a good get-away driver. Wally won't admit this aloud but hes attracted to Magnolia's rough and tough side.

- During the end of every episode of "Welcome Home," they would sing "It only took a Moment" from "Hello Dolly!" (this is also their "cannon" song) They would sing this as a sign off to the kids, and also just for them. The first time they did this, they didn't expect much recognition. But they got calls and messages from Parents saying how the kids sang along and how it even brought Parents together to dance.

- Magnolia always wears gloves. On her left side, her ring glove is cut to reveal her wedding ring. This is because at the time, men would always hit on her and one day she came home upset telling Wally about it. She then got the idea to cut the finger part to show off her ring.

- the day after, Wally noticed this while she was doing her hair. He didn't say anything about it but he smiled. deep down his heart was racing a million miles.

- Wally never refers to her as "Magnolia" by itself unless it's serious or urgent. When he does use her name, he uses nicknames like "Magnolia-Honey" or "Magnolia- Sweetie." (he also canonically has 32 nicknames for her. yes, 32.)

- his main nicknames for her is "honey" "darling," "sweetie/sweetheart" and "Millie"

- Magnolia doesn't have many pet names for him, but calls him "Honey/Hon" "Baby" and "Darling." when she's drunk she refers to him as "stud" but that's another story. (💀)

- On their first date, Wally never told her about him eating with his eyes. Once she noticed the first time she was like "wtf??" but never questioned about it. Even to this day, still he doesn't even mention it, but he's aware that she knows.

- their playlist.

- it only takes a moment - micheal crawford
- put your head on my shoulder - paul anka
- everybody loves somebody - dean martin
- happy together - the turtles
- I love you baby - frankie valli
- there is a light that never goes out - smiths
- la seine (sped up version) - vanessa paradis
- beautiful dreamer - roy orbison
- bouquet - ichiko aoba
- lovers rock - tv girl
- lousie - tv girl (ignore the true meaning of it)
- dream sweet in sea major - miracle music
- everything she wants - wham
- heaven knows I'm miserable now - smiths
- how many times do I have to tell you - dick haymes
- can't help falling in love with you - elvis presley
- buttercup - jack stauber

____________________

(ending it with baby wally and magnolia)

- let me know if you guys want more moments of them!