Chapter 1- Presentations

Hello everyone!

This is a fanfiction about recovery from domestic violence and abuse, so in some chapters there will be graphic descriptions of physical, psychological and sexual violence. If these themes are not for you or bother you, please do not read. I will however warn in each chapter and point out the present TWs.

If you are a victim of violence by relatives, friends, partners or acquaintances, ask for help, call the anti-violence centre in your country and contact the authorities.

Violence in any form is never justified.

Sex without explicit consent or under any form of constriction, whether physical or mental, and without explicit agreement between those involved, it is rape.

Please, if you are in this situation or know someone in this situation contact the authorities.

Thank you and take care 🌈🍪

Chapter 1- Presentations

Perrie pov

Hi, I'm Perrie Edwards. Yes! That Perrie Edwards. I'm part of the British girlband Little Mix, so maybe you've heard of me before.

Three years ago we won XFactor Uk and then released our first album, DNA. Now we are working on our second and I couldn't be happier. Me, Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne are having the best time of our lives.

We have fans all over the world who come to our concerts and enjoy singing along with us! Can you believe it? I still don't.

Privacy is the only thing I miss a bit from my old life. Also because, I'll tell you a secret, I'm in a relationship and not with Zayn as you're probably thinking. I'm in a relationship with a bandmate of mine.

Want to know who?

Take a wild guess...

Jade!

Jerrie is fucking real!

Yes! I'm a very lucky girl

All our close friends and family know about it, Lesy and our mums are obviously our number 1 fans. Even the label knows about it and supports us, they asked us not to come out for marketing reasons, but only for now.

Simon is sometimes a gruff man, but deep down a good man and he's waiting for the right moment, he said it's soon, maybe after the promotion of the second album.

About Zayn...

He's my best friend apart from girls, I'll tell you another secret: he's also gay and he's in a relationship with one of his bandmates, but I'm not going to tell you who... yet.

Zayn was the first one to notice my feelings for Jade, back in the XFactor days and he really helped me to accept my sexuality and also to win Jade over.

When journalists saw that we were close and spent a lot of time together they assumed we were a thing and neither Zayn nor I were ready to come out to the world yet, so we spoke to the label and confirmed the rumoured relationship.

A few months after XFactor ended, Jade and I started dating and we've been together for over a year now.

Jade is my everything. I am madly and completely in love with her. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her on the day of the first audition, love at first sight!

She was my first everything: my first kiss, my first time and my first love.

To be honest, not all that glitters is gold.