Chapter 38 - I Need You

I guess we all wanted 😏

TW: SMUT with lots of emotions.

Jade pov

"Love, you know you can stop at any time. Remember that" I whisper.

Perrie looks at me with those ocean blue eyes I could drown in for hours, my breath catching in my throat. I accepted that I might never have her like this again. But the darkness in her eyes tells me that this time things will be different.

"I don't want to stop" she tells me in a rough voice.

I swallow as I release what she said.

"I want you" she whispers in my ear as chills run down my spine.

God, I want you too

I've never stopped wanting you

"You can say no. You can stop me at any time" I remind her.

She nods, "I know. I trust you".

"I love you, baby" I tell her with emotion.

"I love you, Jade" her lips are a beat away from mine. I can feel her warm breath, her vanilla scent, the warmth of her skin touching mine.

There is nothing in the world I wouldn't do to stay like this forever. Just the two of us, without fear, the past or the world weighing us down.

Just the two of us and our love

I caress her face and pull her closer to me to take her lips in mine, I bite her gently and run my tongue over the freckle on her upper lip, she half-closes her mouth and that's all I need to get my tongue in and explore her.

We dance in a slow, passionate rhythm, getting to know each other again as if for the first time. My hands roam over her perfect body, I run my fingers over her back feeling the relief of the scars under the fabric of her dress, she runs her hands over my abdomen, tracing the line of my abs, then moving up to my breasts. The lace covers my skin but I can perfectly feel the warmth of her touch on my nipples and a moan escapes my mouth.

I look at her intently, "May I?" I ask as I reach for the zip slider. She nods but that's not enough for me, "Say it. I want to hear it" I whisper to her.

"Yes, you can" she replies. I want her to feel like she has full control over everything that's going to happen, I want her to not have a moment where she can doubt or feel lost. I want her to know that she is safe.

I unzip her dress, the sound of our breathing fills the silence of the room. Her eyes close and when she opens them again I see a thousand emotions. Fear, uncertainty, joy, desire. I think my eyes match hers. I have never desired anyone as I desire her, I have never been so terrified before.

I reach the bottom and hear Perrie's breathing stop, I know she's afraid I might actually see her, afraid I might not love her because of what they did to her. What she doesn't know is that I can never love anyone more than I love her.

"I love you" I tell her again, "You're the only one in the world" I smile, she looks at me for lies but finds none. She smiles and relaxes, allowing me to remove her dress. The lights are dimmed but allow me to see her body perfectly. And I will never stop repeating it, no matter what, she is a work of art.

She lowers her gaze but I don't let her, I lift her chin and smile at her, my eyes are watery with emotion, " Don't ever doubt of you" I tell her trying to hold back the tears.