Chapter 13 - Is she dead?

TW - non graphic mention of physical and sexual abuse

Jade pov

We're in front of the hotel, it's 7 am, we're early but we can't wait any longer, we go inside and go straight to the bar, take the lift and go up to the fifth floor. We hide in the same storage as yesterday and wait for Alex to leave.

At 7:15 Alex comes out of his room obviously agitated, he looks around and quickens his step. We watch him disappear into the lift and wait for Zayn's message.

He has stayed downstairs to check on the situation and after a few minutes informs me that Alex has got into a taxi and the coast is clear.

We walk towards Perrie's room when we hear someone call Little Mix, we turn around and see a girl from the hotel staff staring at us like we have a pumpkin on our heads.

She asks us for a selfie which we reluctantly grant but it's better than standing here arguing with her. Once done, we say goodbye to her and go to Perrie's room.

We knock but no response.

We try again but still nothing.

I start to feel panic in my bones.

I knock again hoping Perrie is just in the bathroom and hasn't heard us.

Nothing.

We try again.

Nothing

We see the same girl from before walk past us and I get an idea.

"Amber, right?"

The girl turns around amazed that I remembered her name. She nods frantically.

"Amber, I need you to open this door now"

"I'm sorry, I absolutely can't do that, it's against the rules"

"I know, Amber, I know. Perrie Edwards is here and I really need you to open the door, please"

"I'm sor-"

"VIP passes to every concert in every city and VIP entry to every event we will do until the end of our careers. Please, Amber, we won't tell anyone it was you. Open the door" I say desperately trying to get her to open the fucking door.

Amber thinks about it and finally pulls out her passkey and opens the door.

The room is dark and I call out to Perrie as I look for the light switch, no answer from Pez, but at least I manage to turn on the light.

I look around and have a very bad feeling. I call Pez again but no answer.

I cross the short corridor and arrive in front of the bed, I see a flash of blonde hair under the duvet on the opposite side from where I am, I walk around the bed and approach Perrie, I catch a glimpse of her face but her golden hair covers it.

I try to call out to her but she doesn't answer, I can hear Jesy behind me with her breath catching in her throat, Leigh is watching us from the other side of the bed.

I brush Perrie's hair away from her face and immediately notice a lot more bruises than yesterday. I call Perrie again and try to shake her but she doesn't move. Panic wells up inside me when I notice her almost blue lips.

"W-why isn't she moving?" Leigh stammers.

"Perrie, love, please wake up" I whisper.

Jesy lowers the duvet and gasps. I look at Pez's neck, completely purple, the new bruises overlaying the old ones and I realise it happened just lately, I look down at her hands and see red marks on her wrists, I look up at the head of the bed and I see handcuffs still there.