Chapter 18 - Love me or Leave me

Jesy pov

Dr Montgomery tells me to call her if we need her and that she will be Perrie's doctor from now on. She shakes my hand and greets me.

Then I hear shouting coming from Perrie's room and I recognise the voice, my blonde friend is screaming with all her voice, I approach the door and before I open it I hear her, "This is all your fault! You took everything away from me! Get the fuck out of my life! I never want to see you again!"

I'm about to grab the handle when I'm overtaken by a redhead with peach skin who cautiously knocks on the door. A little later Leigh's voice tells her to come in, the redhead closes the door behind her and I'm left interjected trying to figure out who she is and what happened just now.

As I get my thoughts in order the door opens again and I see Jade come out in tears accompanied by a tired looking Leigh-Anne.

What the fuck just happened?

A few minutes earlier

Perrie pov

I don't understand what's going on. What am I doing here? Why is Jade here? Where is Alex?

After temporarily calming myself down from the sick panic attack, I look at Jade and Leigh who are staring at me with concern. I want to speak but I feel weak and all the little courage I had, has been used up doing those stupid tests.

What do all these people want from me?

Where is Alex?

I look at Jade who is playing with her fingers and see the dark circles framing her eyes.

"H-how long have I been here?" I say in a whisper, but Jade must have heard me because she looks up and her eyes meet mine.

"Two months. We brought you here after you- you. We had come to pick you up to spend the day together, remember? But you weren't responding so we asked to get the room unlocked and you were there but... but you-you were h-hurt" Jade says as tears wet her eyes. I take in the information and breathe in deeply.

"W-where's Alex?"

Jade hesitates to answer and looks at Leigh, the afro girl looks at her in response and nods. Jade looks back at me and then opens and closes her mouth a couple of times.

"Pez, love, he has been arrested and he will have to be in jail for a while" Jade says slowly and I again absorb the information. Anxiety takes over me and I don't understand what Alex did that was so bad.

"W-what did he do? Why did they arrest him? Is he okay?" I speak quickly and feel my heart speed up.

"Pez, honey, he did some things he shouldn't have done. He did something very bad. To you. What he did to you wasn't right" now it's Leigh speaking and she looks like she's about to cry again.

Why the fuck is everyone crying here?

"N-no, no you are wrong. He didn't do anything wrong to me, he loves me! And I love him!" panic mixes with my voice and I feel my head spin and a big headache hit me, then I look at Jade and anger takes over every part of me "It was you, wasn't it? Did you say that he had hurt me? You lied just to take him away from me! Why do you have to keep taking everything and everyone away from me!" I shout out in rage.

Jade sobs and moves closer but I raise a hand to tell her to stay back "I'm sorry, love. I'm sorry for everything! I-I should never have left you, I shouldn't have ignored you or told you to leave. I'm sorry!"