02

Takemichi was a dumb guy with an ugly hairstyle. He's some underdog that gets beat up almost every day and he cries about it after. Seriously, what does Hina see in him?

Yuzana let out a small, "woah" as both she and Hinata had their eyes glued onto the scene. Who were these people? What business did a crybaby like Takemichi have with them?

The shorter boy stepped forward, his eyes closed upwards as he smiled.

"Takemichy, let's go play!"

He had begun to pull him by the wrist, Takemichi not even attempting to get out of his grasp. The crowd just watched things unfold, whispering among themselves.

Yuzanas eyes perked to Hinata, watching how she began moving toward the group of blondes.

The girl immediately pulled her friend back, Hina's pink eyes boring into Yuzana's dark brown ones.

"What are you doing?" Yuzana whisper yelled, making her friend's eyebrows crease, visibly showing she was upset.

"I have to help him!"

Hinata's legs shook slightly, showing how frightened she really was yet still considered confronting the pair of weirdos.

"I'll go with you!" Yuzana says, making Hina smile as she continued her walk toward the blondes, Yuzana following beside her.

"Wait!" Hinata yelled.

Sure enough, the delinquent's attention was sure enough turned to them. Their eyebrows rose in confusion.

Takemichi's worried expression didn't cease to be noticed as he quickly tried to reassure Hinata, his words being tuned out by the pink-haired teen as she only continued to walk towards them.

Hinata approached the shorter blonde, bringing up her hand as Yuzana tried to stop her.

*WHACK*

A sound of a slap filled the air and the boy's head turned to the side as a light red palm was imprinted on his face. Takemichi's jaw was dislocated as Hinata pulled both him and Yuzana by the wrist.

"Let's go, Takemichi-kun, Yuza."

She turned to her boyfriend, her eyes narrowing at his injuries as she continued, "Don't let these people bully you. I'll protect you"

Takemichi frowned, as his eyes seemed to admire the pink-haired girl in front of him, "Hina..."

Behind the group, the taller boy stepped forward, his hand lashing onto Hinata's arms, a vein visibly popping out beside his angered expression, "Hey, don't make me kill you, brat!"

Both Yuzana and Takemichi turned to the tall teenager, Hinata continuing to look forward.

"You slap him outta nowhere, and now you're peacing out? Who the hell do you think you are?" He continued, his dark eyes piercing through the back of Hina's head.

"Who do you think you are?!"

Everyone's eyes widened and turned to Hinata's bravery.

"Wha?" The tattooed man's expression turned to one of confusion, waiting for the short-haired girl to continue.

"You just waltz into a school you don't go to and try to take him by force. That's not something friends do!"

At this point, Hinata had risen her voice as she continued to yell at the boy, still staring ahead.

"Takemichi-kun is injured all the time lately. And if that's because of you two, I'm going to put a stop to it!"