06

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was the next two days, the weekend when Yuzana's parents called her to the front door of her apartment.

"Yuza! There's someone for you at the door!" her mother yelled from downstairs, immediately waking the black-haired girl up from her slumber.

lazily put on her slippers, walking to the front door that was closed.

she yawned, opening the door only to be met with someone she had just seen yesterday, Takemichi.

"what is it?" She asked, finishing her yawn and putting her hands sluggishly in her pockets.

"Can we... talk about this outside?" the blonde asked, immediately making Yuzana's eyes widen.

"uh, sure?"

The teens stopped at a park, both of them taking a seat on the swings.

"so? What is it," she asked again.

"Yuzana-ch—"

the boy realized his mistake on his own and corrected himself, "Yuzana.."

the girl kept looking forward, a heaved sigh escaping her lips, "what?"

Takemichi rubbed his right arm, stuttering as he spoke, "t-this week... toman plans to fight Moebius.."

Yuzanas eyebrows creased, remembering what Draken had said they were planning on fighting this 'Moebius' soon. she didn't know what it meant.

"Who's that?"

Ttakemichi gulped, "Moebius is a gang.. they did some awful things to one of Toman's member's girlfriend—"

it had begun to click in Yuzanas head. the girl, in the hospital room unconscious, was the one Takemichi was speaking about.

"ah, so that's why."

Yuzana then looked down at her shoes, 'they're willing to fight a whole other gang just because one of their members wants revenge?' she thought, admiration filled her mind. It was kind, yet dangerous.

she turned to the blonde, "Why are you telling me this?"

Takemichi had a sheepish smile painted on his face, "uhm, I have a bad feeling?"

"So what do you want me to do, Takemichi?" she asked more seriously, she hated when people beat around the bush.

"Can you.. come watch the fight? to make sure nothing bad happens?"

her eyes widened, "what? Why would I do that." she scoffs, starting to swing herself up pretty high.

"Y-yuzana— you don't understand! It's—"

the boy stopped his sentence midway, looking at the girl with pleading eyes that screamed desperation.

"what would I be able to do?" she deadpans, "you're can go to go save the day or something." she laughs, swinging herself when higher.

Yuzana liked to act as if she didn't know how to fight. which pissed Takemichi off.

"agh! why can't you just listen, damn it!" he whispered to himself loudly, shuddering when he saw Yuzanas eyes dart to him.

she only shrugged, "I'm sure Toman's leader or whatever can handle it. Trust your 'pal' or whatever." she reassured him. and luckily enough, it raised the boy's worries.

Takemichi smiled, thanking her before leaving to go with his loser friends.

the girl's face turned into one of mockery and disbelief, 'like hell I'lll help them, they could all disband for all i care.' she scoffs in her head, spitting at Takemichi's disappearing figure

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D-3

Days went by fast. Toman had fought Moebius as Takemichi said. Thankfully, there weren't many grave injuries but a member had gotten arrested. The situation seemed kind of bad to Yuzana, hoping this wasn't what the crybaby was worrying about. but to her surprise, it wasn't. Takemichi's worries hadn't come true. but even so, The crybaby still was bummed about the situation.

Hina had filled Yuzana in about what happened over the phone, also thanking her for making Takemichi a bit more comfortable with himself.

'that wasn't the least of my intentions..' she thought, holding her flip phone up to her ear as Hinataa could be heard on the other line, writing something of the sort.

"you know Yuza, you always know what to say at certain times to make people feel better." she begins, Yuzana could tell she had the kind smile she showed everyone from the sound of her voice.

hinata fon the other line started to talk more, but the sound waves didn't successfully make it to Yuzanas ears.

'Why did I say that to him?' she thought, 'why did I assure him things would be okay, if I didn't really know if there were?' she only grew more confused.

What was it? Was it a gut feeling? or was it trust? trust in Toman's leader, Mikey. did she think that because he was there, nothing horribly loathsome would happen?

she didn't know. The teen girl didn't know, and that pissed her off.

Yuzana slumped further into her chair, sighing as she tied her hair up into a low ponytail, her curtain bangs framing the side of her face.

She scooted her chair closer to her desk, tapping her notebook with her index finger repeatedly, staring at the wall covered with posters and pictures in front of her instead of her friend who was too busy talking to not notice she was just talking to herself.

the black-haired girl had many friends, she's trusted many before.

So why was this time so hard for her to accept? Why was this more uncomfortable and humiliating to admit than the rest?

Why did someone like him occupy her mind so much? That mikey...

the girl needed a distraction as she was already concerned the boy took up this much of her time.

she had a tournament soon, why was she slacking?! The girl's self-discipline had struck in shortly after, forgetting about the bothersome things that had clogged up her mind minutes before.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬