10

Moebius had ambushed a few Toman members on the day of the festival, a member of Toman even betraying them and siding with Moebius since he was angry Pah-chin got arrested.

Draken already had a bloodied wound with Takemichi beside him with red sore eyes.

The crybaby blonde had called for Yuzana half an hour earlier, but she never said whether she would come or not, so eventually the boy lost hope.

The revving sound of a motorbike was heard in the distance, catching all people by surprise as Draken clarified it was Mikey's, making Takemichi's eyes glitter from tears and happiness.

Moebius's temporary leader, Hanma, was a really odd one. He had this tattoo on the back of his hand which was honestly kinda corny. and worst of all, his hairstyle. His hairstyle was even more ugly than Takemichi's.

despite that, he was dangerous.

"You think 3 mere toman members can beat 100 Moebius ones?" Hanma boasted, a wide smile on his face. He looked like he was on drugs by the way his smile reached so far up the corners of his mouth. He's lost it.

Again, more revs of bikes were heard, revealing multiple dozens of toman members. By this point, both sides had an equal amount of members.

Takemichi stood shocked, ruffling a hand through his drenched blonde hair and flopping his hand back to his side as his eyes studied the faces he recognized.

The rivaling gangs would fight once more, takemichi knowing it was inevitable for something bad to happen. a chilling silence full of tension spreading throughout everyone.

*SQUEAK, SQEEEEEEEAK*

An irritating noise was heard from the sidewalk that separated the parking lot from the road.

There was Yuzana, her hood completely closing in on her face as she put a foot down from her scooter, almost falling off of the lightweight stupid thing in the process. Successfully keeping both of her legs on the ground, she turned her face to look at the many faces looking at her.

Takemichis eyes were wide, a big smile on his face as he waved to her, signaling her to walk over to him.

'I wanna kill myself.'

The girl nodded rather akwardly as she swiflty and stiffly speed walked to the blonde, standing between him and Mikey as she pulled down the strings of her hood lower as it continued to close on her face.

Whispers were heard, some saying, "Whos that scrawny boy?", "Is he with Mikey?" , "He's Takemichi's friend.."

As stupid as it sounded, they had assumed she wasn't a girl since her hair was hidden from her hood and her head was shaped like an egg. She wore a grey jacket a few sizes larger with some baggy long black shorts that reached to her knees as well as her nike slides and long white songs that were getting pretty wet.

The girl's gaze turned to beside her as she could feel Mikey's gaze on her.

"Yuza-chin, aren't you tired? you had a tournament yesterday."

the girl shook her head, "not at all." before turning her gaze away from mikey and poking on the inside of her cheek with her tongue, 'ofcourse i'm fucking tired my legs and shoulders hurt like hell.' she thought, staring at the ground.

after a few seconds the gangs charged at each other, leaving takemichi and yuzana with awkward looks on their faces as their heades flickered from one another.

The girl put a hand on Takemichi's shoulder, making a bead of sweat run down his face. it was probably rain, but nobody could really determine that. Yuzanas free hand rubbed the back of her head in an rather goofy way.

"you want me to join.. that mess?" she asked, her face one of anxiety looking at the middle school bloodbath as she then gave takemichi a wide side eye.

The two teens locked eyes for a couple seconds before the girl shrugged her shoulders, realizing takemichi had nothing to say except the fact she was right. Yuzana tied her hood strings for extra measure and pulled up her socks the farthest they could go, "let's hope my shoes stay on, yeah?"

She gulped before running into the crowd, striking fists and kicks at anyone without a toman uniform, whether it was swinging back kicks, jumping axe kicks, spinning hook kicks, skip roundhouses, or just a normal tornado kick, she efficently finished the fight with whatever kick she executed, quickly moving onto the next person and doing the same thing.

After about dealing with 7 people, she put her hands on her knees as a hand ran across her mouth for a short second, 'what the hell am i doing..' She cursed to herself before standing straight back up to the approaching person that was just a few feet away from her.

A larger guy charged at her with a sloppy punched that looked like it would hurt a bit too much if it would have actually landed on her face. She grabs the fisted arm and counters with a high back kick to his face, turning her body 180 degrees to watch the man fall down.

Her eyes scan the parking lot to find more people to finish off, her gaze eventually meeting the blonde crybaby who had seemed to have been on the verge of crying.

she couldn't see that well on what was around him that was making him emotional, so she stepped closer, pushing through the brawl of middle schoolers until she heard,

"DRAKEN!"

screaming his name had taken had made both Yuzana and Mikey curious, both people asking what was wrong.

the black haired girl continued to get closer, stopping when she has seen the scene fully, her eyes widening as her mouth was agape.

"he's been stabbed!"

Mikey has tried to get through the annoying number of moebius members and get to draken, but they just wouldn't let him.

Another fight of his own has occurred, resulting in him calling out to both takemichi and yuzana who was now crouched beside them.

"take care of ken-chin for me!" he yells, quickly focusing back onto the fight.

Takemichi looked rather distraught, Yuzana taking it as a sign to take action quickly.

"Let's go," she tells the boy, grabbing one of draken arms and wrapping over her shoulder as she watches Takemichi do the same with his other arm.

the crybaby blonde gulped loudly, seeing as even though both people were splitting whole amounts of drakens weight, he was still having a hard time.

Yuzana ignored that though, "we need to hurry." she tells him, giving the boy a glare that basically said,

"they're counting on us."