Chapter 4

Yoko Kurokawa has always been alone. Her parents abandoned her by herself at the age of 6. She never knew the love of a parent or a close person, her parents only threatened to kill her for anything. Moreover, she has no name.

Yoko is the name that everyone called her. "Stranger". She was a stranger in her own country.

She was walking alone, travelling the whole country. Sometimes she was lucky enough to be hosted by a few good people, but always ended up being chased away after a short time. Why ? Because of her eyes. Her red pupils. Usually they are quite normal. The only difference is when Yoko feels strong emotions. Her eyes start to glow, betraying dark desires.

Once, when she was ten, a family of two parents and their children, a girl and a boy, hosted her. Yoko was a bit younger than the two kids, so the boy used to tease her quite often, but she got along quite well with the girl. One day she accidentally broke one of the boy's toys, what made him angry.

- Who told you that you could touch my stuff, you lousy girl ! I'll kill you!

These words echoed in Yoko's head. She went from being afraid to an emotion she didn't know.

- You wanna kill me ? Kill... Me ?

Her eyes lit up and her vision blurred.

The last thing she remembered after that was the girl crying, both parents looking horrified, her hands covered by blood, and the boy's lifeless body.

She had beaten him to death.

And the same thing happened every time she was staying somewhere. Whenever she felt a strong emotion like fear, anger or sadness, her eyes would light up and she would end up hurting or killing someone. The number of her victims became important.

But her fate changed the day she met Them...