" Prologue "

' Y/N '

" I wasn't meant to born in this world ever. At least not on this messy side of the world where the cities are built like the crimson red kingdom of hell. Where every power hungry soul always intended to steal the invisible throne of this so called hideous empire. A kingdom which is full of those horrible ruthless souls who are called the "Mafia" on the lucid term of raw language.

Being a mafia Princess, i never got a chance to let bloom the inner self of mine entirely. Instead i became something that i never wanted to. Because they wanted to make me a deadly lethal poison, a woman who is a walking hazard herself which i have become somehow now.

But i always insisted i was not meant to be born on this side of the world. Where growing up on this world was like the biggest torture to me. It was always like, wake up, prepare yourself to become the weapon they want you to become, breath if they want you to, or die as no one cares about a weak soul . I was nothing more than a weapon, nothing less than one.

And So i never once in my life, felt the necessity of desire to get anything for me, as my life was not actually mine to me. I never wanted something so strongly, so desperately ever. But it was all unless, i saw him, i got to know him.

Him who is the biggest of all the monsters out here on this kingdom, the most insane power hungry soul of a whole century, my fathers biggest rival, "Jeon Jungkook ".

He is the first thing that made me feel the wave of hungry desire to get something, to take something as mine. It's him. The aura of his darkness somehow seems perfect enough to fight and kill away my own demons of my blurred darkness. Our darkness matches each other to create a unexpected ray of light.

And now that i want him, nothing can stop me from getting him. Not even him. No matter how deadly he is the monster himself. Iam gonna make him mine. "

" Jungkook "

" The world where i belongs to, is the worst battlefield of wicked games where every single soul wants to get the taste of enormous power on their own soul.

Here we all live like a devil, dress like a divinity. And to survive on this world, we have to be the heinous monster who is ready to shed the ocean of blood from others at anytime but not let anyone to be able to shed a single drop from their own body.

And that's how my morality works. I accepted the term of being as ruthless as possible, painted my morality on the darkest shade of grey as soon as i saw the way of this wicked kingdom runs. Because if i wanna survive here, i gotta be the monster who kills the rivals on no matter what.

Living in this world as the biggest emperor, wanting the throne of the empire is the only goal of my life from the moment i realized how pathetic it's to not have any power.

And to do that, i had to remind myself always to not get attracted to any kind of thing existing on this world. Because on this world, if we once get attracted to anything and we get attached to it eventually, it becomes the worst achilles heel for us. And people here are always after those one weak point of other, so that they could make them destroyed easily.

That's why i never intended to have anything on my life to get attracted to. And i maintained it perfectly until, until i saw her.

She who came to my life like a big ocean storm and got too stubborn to leave like a tsunami. She who looks like a goddess, take actions like a devil Queen. My biggest rivals one and only daughter,
" Park Y/N ".

I promised myself to not to let her enter on my life, on my empire of own darkness. I promised to vanish her away from my life.

But at the end i actually forgot to remember that i am not a person who always keeps a promise. Because iam a wicked morally person who always loved to break the promise."

____________________________

Characters description :

Female Main Lead :

Name : Park Y/N

Age : 21 Years Old.

Introduction : A Mafia princess, daughter of the most dangerous Mafia king named Park Zude.

Status : The lethal weapon of Mafia world, a technology god who can destroy anyone with the use of technology.

Hobby : Riding bike, making dangerous codes, Saving peoples life instead of ruining them.

Male Main Lead :

Name : Jeon Jungkook

Age : 25 Years Old.

Introduction : The Youngest and deadliest Mafia king who rules the half of the country and goal is to rule the whole country by destroying all his rivals.

Hobby : Riding bikes at insane speed,painting beautiful things,doing boxing and killing people to get a good sleep on night.

Other characters :

" Kim Taehyung ", the best friend of Jeon Jungkook who is a deadly assassin, works for Jungkook.

"Park Jimin " the close friend and cousin of Park Y/N who owns a lot of illegal business such as smuggling forbidden weapons. Also a technology God like
Y/N.

And some others whom you will get to meet while reading the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If the world collapse someday, if we get under the destruction of ground, would you still be there to hold me tightly? Will we be forbidden there also like here we are always ? Would you like to stay with me under the six feet down? Would you still sing the song that you used to sing in the name of our forbidden love? "

~~~~~~~~~

(( Warning : This story will contain so many questionable actions of various characters and there will be mentions of extreme level of violence, physical abuses, sexual abuses,suicidal thoughts,  etc. So if you're not comfortable with this kind of stories, you may stop going ahead of it.

[Note : No the main male lead won't do anything bad to the female lead. Not anything that she wouldn't agree and enjoy to do.

And if you like questionable acts and have fascination with dark romances. I assure you will get some pretty shits through it on here. ))