Part - 12

" Jungkook "

" Jungkook "

It's been a week since i stole my little Renard from her dads house and set up my plans to find her mother which is progressing at a medium flow till now.  It's been one week since we got engaged and we are living here on this mansion of mine out of the city, which is located out of nowhere but on the middle a forest. It's been six days since we found a little girl, Eum on the forest and brought her home with us .

Within those past days, Eum became closer to Y/N so much. They are always playing together, hanging on the backyard of the mansion together. I can say little Renard like Eum so much already and got attached to her so much. Well my little Renard was always this kind of person, who get along with children well, adore them so so much. I got that idea from the very first day when i saw her on that orphanage of america. Her pure caring soul is the thing which made me getting attracted to her. And as for me, i like Eum too. That little girl is so clever and talented. She catches any work, any study related things that me or little Renard teach her, everything so fast. Also she calls Y/N mum and me Papa already. I think little Renard love it when Eum call her mom as i see her getting overwhelmed whenever Eum calls her that. And as for me, i like Eum calling me papa too. Eum all over already became a part of my and y/n s life.

We both try to take care of her and she respect both of us, listen to both of us always. And as little Renard suggested, we hired a psychologist for Eum also who come everyday here to talk and consult Eum for one hour.

I like everything about Eum but just one thing that sometimes disappoint me is, i can't take little renard, can't worship her little body anytime other than late nights until Eum sleeps. It's kind of disappointing to me as when i kidnapped her, i planned of taking her every few hours later when we stay on this mansion. No iam not angry with Eum about that, i just miss my little Renard all the time and want to get her alone. Well i must just sound like a horny teenage boy who has no control over his libido but that's the thing, i actually don't have any control over my anything when it comes to this woman, my little Renard. My dick is just a attention whore for her that's always crying for her attention. Whenever i look into her, it says, "oh hi baby, you're so gorgeous, please notice me, suck me, let me fuck you please. " Yes that's how it feels.

And right now my condition is similar to that as my dick is giving me weird signals at midnight, seeing little Renard sleeping on her stomach, her semi bare ass displaying on the air because of the shorts she is wearing. I thought of waking her up but actually didn't because i think she was tiered of babysitting Eum. She and Eum were literally running, jumping through the whole house earlier and then being tiered both of them fell asleep on Eums room. And i had to carry her sleeping body to our room by my arms.

I am unable to sleep right now, i don't know why though. Well maybe it's because iam horny because she is just existing and laying beside of me. But that's not all. I think i crave for something more than just sex right now? Okay i guess i know what it is actually! It's her sin.