Part - 4

"Jungkook "

"Jungkook "

I never on my life ever got distracted from my own work and goal and felt that kind of feelings rushing through my every veins before today like that way. I can't describe how i felt earlier seeing her with that filthy ass dude and how iam feeling still now just imagining his hands on her. Maybe this is how it's felt to hold envy over someone on ones whole body and soul. I think the feeling is killing me from inside, stabbing on my heart strongly.

Well envy or jealousy whatever it might be on my head, it's not the only thing that is boiling my blood, messing my nerves and tearing my thoughts right now as iam sitting on the back seat of my car and on the way of my apartment. It's the craving of having more of her now. Once i got to collect one sin from her, could get one taste of her orgasm on my own hand, now i wanna have it all from her. I wanna collect every pretty sin of her, break her into pieces as the punishment of her sins and rearrange her every broken pieces on a new pattern to make them fit on my own broken pieces. And i won't fucking care if she doesn't fit, i will make her fit anyway.

But it's not supposed to happen right? I can't have her, i can't hold her, make her my pretty special venom and inject her to my veins. I shouldn't desire her like that. I just shouldn't.

The argue between me and my own mind is occuring like a heavy strom inside of my head. The agony, the pain, the phobia about desiring to have her but can't actually have her is ripping my heart appart.

Moreover, iam pissed off that i couldn't even get to do my work because she occurred like a distraction and took all my attention, my dedication towards her.

This is a feeling between desire and hate that iam holding for her. Oh this desire, iam holding it against her since the day i saw her glowing like an Angel from the distance. Because i never knew somebody like her who made me feel too close to the stars like this.

And today when i took her to Paradise with my hand, i think it was the best feeling for me ever. But it's strange because i never give anyone anything. Iam not a giver ever as i only take things. But when i claimed her with my hand, my finger clinging to that tight little pussy, the intense pleasureable look on her face, the desperation on her eyes, i think iam wrecked from the inside. My vows got wrecked, my promises got broken.

And again when i collected the first sin of my collection from her, it's that she touched herself thinking of me! What a sweet enchanting sinner she is. And now all i want is more of her sins.

My mind full of her and her as i finally reach before the building of my apartment without my realization. The driver tells me to get off as i node, get off from the car and take my steps towards the elevator.