Part - 8

" Jungkook. "

Iam sitting on the chair of my guest room, right across the bed where Y/N is laying down. She basically passed out after the making out session as she is a spoil sport. Tapping on the handle of the chair, i am continuesly thinking about what happened within past few hours.

My little Renard is so cunning and allurive that she knows where to push a button on me to loose my control over her. She knows how to get on my nerves, on my skin. There is no way iam ever gonna remain normal or on denial with her because she won't fucking let ever happen that.

Earlier i actually didn't want to fuck her considering her health condition which i thought might be on trouble as i knew once i was getting inside of her, i couldn't be gentle ever. That's how she just make me feel, total out of control on myself. But she is stubborn, so stubborn that she can play those mindfucking game to tempt me, to loose my control over her. And her provoking system really got me earlier. So i ended up actually destroying her under me. And guess what? She liked it. I bet on my every killing methods she liked it. Because she is not one of those who likes to be taken easy. She wants to be owned, she wants to be marked, claimed and gladly all of those category she only  wants from me. The fear of my dark side ignites her inner self, the demonic nature of mine makes her feel alive which i can feel. God she is absolutely made for me. Just for me.

And now that i claimed her fully, my body got the taste of her fully, there will be no turning back. Never. I will keep her with me, for forever no matter what happens.

The laying naked sleeping figure of her moves a little as she opens her legs towards my direction. Though seeing her like this makes me a stage two creep but what can i do? I can't take my eyes off of her. Looking at her open legs and thighs i notice, though i have already cleaned her up earlier but still she has some small blood stains on her thighs.

I slowly crawl to the bed again, sliding my hands on her legs as she moans soft feeling my touch. I already prepared a bubble bath for her when she was sleeping but she isn't waking up so i can't make her bath yet. I take the wet tissue from the box and starts wiping the blood stains slowly from her inner thighs as she whimpers slow on her sleep, parting her lips from each other. Cleaning her fully, throwing the wet tissue, i again slide my hands on her inner thighs and take my hands slowly to her cunt. I touch her there barely as she opnes her eyes wide, looking into my face while moaning slow,

- Jungkook, what are you doing?

I slowly touch her clit with my fingers as i speaks towards her,

- Gosh i love that. When you call me by my name, Jungkook. I love that.

I slowly rub her clit, rub it very softly as her breathing fasten. Then she speaks towards me,

- Don't do that. Iam so sore and sensitive. I think i can't take anything right now.