Part -5

" Jungkook "

" Jungkook "

As soon as i leave the rooftop, leaving her behind there and starts taking the steps towards downstairs, climbing down the stairs to reach towards the elevator, i feel my leg shaking strongly and aggressively with the every steps iam taking. Well that's not what supposed to happen on any way. I don't want my body to react this way. But i can't control my physical reactions anyway either. My legs shaking messy, my heart pounding at very high rate as my lips feels like they are not mine anymore.

I try to hold myself together from losing my mind over the fact that i just broke one of my biggest rules that i made a long time ago, the rules of never kissing anyone. I abandoned the fact of the desire of kissing someone, made it my rules to never do it with anyone ever just the day i understood that kissing has some sort of magic on it to build ones emotional connection with another. And before today i didn't ever have this urgue to kiss anyone either.

But what have i done today? I broke the rules myself. And here iam, shaking, feeling extraordinary different and lost with my all into her after my first kiss.

And when she told me the other day that, one taste of her and i will never able to leave her again, i am sure now that she didn't lie a bit. Because iam freaking addicted to her already. I want more, more, more and more from her. Her all. Her lips, her breathes, her smiles, her tears, her beautiful body, her pains, her happiness, her mind, her peace, her everything, even her purest  soul. I want her. I want her all...

And oh, speaking of her pain and tears, they actually do shits to me. Like bad kind of shits. There should be no one else other than me to give her that. I will gladly remove every single soul from the earth that tries to bother her, torture her, make her cry. Because i will be only one to give her all that. But on the most beautiful way possible. I will make her cry only by giving her pleasure, i will give her pain only to take her to the Paradise with my hands, my mouth and my cock. I will freaking break her to make her fully stable for me and me only.

I have made up my mind. I don't care about anything else now. Not the fact of i can have her or not. I don't care if i can't take her or not. I will take her anyway, by any cost.

Thinking about her, I get out of the building as i get on my bike and ride towards the location where Taehyung told me to come over. It takes me minimum twelve minutes to reach on my destination. It's an another abandoned mansion where i punish the low life sinners of this world.

I enter the mansion as i see Taehyung standing beside the tied up middle aged fucker who is laying on the floor, almost lifeless. Seeing by his condition, i get the knowledge that taehyung must have tortured him enough. But it's not enough to pay for the price of the heinous work he has done.