Part -16

" Y/N "

" Y/N "

It's crazy how things changes so fast! It's crazy how someone whom you didn't even know existed on this world until a few months ago suddenly becomes the biggest trustworthy person and establish himself as the closest to your heart and soul within such a short period of time.

Yes it's actually crazy but that's what happened to me, on my life. My fathers biggest rival who was supposed to be my worst enemy also, is now my only one, on whom i can rely on, whom i love with all of my existence and to whom iam going to give myself wholly, officially, legally within some few moments. My Lucifer, my sin collector, my wish granter and implementer, my king, my love, devotion and my salvation, my soon to be husband, Jeon Jungkook.

The day have finally come when i take the oath as his wife, when i be his Mrs.Jeon. Finally the day has come when i vow to him, he vows to me, we vow to fulfill our duty as husband and wife to each other in the name of our love. Our that love which was always forbidden. Our that love which will cost heavy prizes as the consequence of our this marriage.

Today we officially become, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

Our marriage ceremony is going to be held tonight at 8 pm. Though it's a very private ceremony and only some selective guests are coming tonight from the side of Jungkook, still the whole marriage is gonna be recorded fully as a solid proof and for the later master plan of Jungkook as he wants to let the whole world know that he married me and iam his. Also he is gonna use it to get on my fathers nerve by showing him the video of our marriage.

I am sitting infront of the mirror right now. My heart is beating first as iam looking at my all prepared self on the mirror, fully ready as his beautiful bride. Iam wearing a beautiful white gown that Jungkook himself picked up for me. The elegant White dress hang on my body so perfectly, making the curves of my body beautifully visible. The makeup artists that Jungkook hired for me did an excellent job to make me look like a goddess, just like a beautiful magical White swan. I sit on the tool alone of the dress up room as i stare at my own reflection, thinking how beautiful i look as his bride! Yes i look glowing and enchantress only because iam His bride. My Mr.Jeons bride.

A few moments passes as the door of the room opens, revealing Jungkook coming inside of the room. He hasn't seen me yet after getting ready as his bride. Neither i saw him after he got ready as my groom.

As soon as he enters the room, i stare at the mirror to look at his fully dressed up as a groom figures reflection as i watch him coming towards me from the back. He is wearing a very formal black suit, a very elegant one as he looks ethereal as my groom. Right! He is my Groom! So handsome, so elegant, so enchanting!

My eyes stick to the mirror at his reflection as i see him checking me out with the ravishing stare of his eyes. He comes near to me and stands just behind of my sitting figure as our eyes lock with each others on the mirror. He stares directly at my soul through my eyes as if he is preying on his prey all mightily right now.