Part - 6

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

Sitting on the back seat of my car, sunken into the deepest ocean of her thoughts, i swim on the middle of my visions of earlier. She on her knees, my belt around her neck, the nervousness on her actions, the submissiveness on her nature, the eroitic desire on her eyes, everything and everything about her! Her lips wrapped around my cock, her attempts of making me happy, everything is running through my mind restless.

I try to stay calm, jerk away any twisted thoughts like i should cancel all of my meeting, my works and do something absolutely stupid like sneaking into the house of my biggest enemy and claim by destroying his one and only daughter as mine so badly.

No i can't do that right? But how iam supposed to stay calm and not think about all that after seeing her whole  naked gorgeous body laying on the floor of my own apartment? And how iam supposed to concentrate anything else ever after knowing the exact shade of the color of her beautiful tits and that tight little pussy? How iam gonna have anything else after knowing how good that little pussy tastes? She tastes like fucking lickerish, so appetizing. She is the best of all dessert that i have tasted throughout my life.

And how close i was to forget everything, every rules and claim her on the hard plain floor of my apartment  earlier! But i couldn't just do that yet. Because i know if i once go inside of her, mark her as mine, claim her as mine, there will be no turning back from her ever. And i might need her every single moment with me, not able to let her go ever. Keep her always so close to me, so close to my body, my heart, my soul.
.

.
.
.

Thinking about her, i finally arrive to the destination as i get out of my car slowly, finding Taehyung to stand there waiting for me to receive me.

- What Jeon? Lost your sense of time or something? You're Ten minutes late already.

I twist my neck on left and right motion as i reply him, trying to sound casual, not trying to make suspecious about any of the act that i had done on my own apartment with my own enemies daughter,

- Something important came up. Now if you're done wasting more time for me, throwing questions and shits, shall we begin the meeting you Satans heir?

He rolls his eyes on me as he speaks,

- Yeah sure. You're the boss after all. You bad Lucifer.

I take my steps into the meeting room and start attending the meeting as the head and arranger of that.

The night passes as i go with the flow with the meeting and works though my mind was continuesly jumping over the scene and fact of the smell of her, the taste of her again and again.