Part - 17

" Y/N "

- Sleepy head, aren't you gonna be awake? Your punishment didn't over yet you little thing. Or perhaps you want me to abuse you while you're still sleeping?

The mellifluent voice of my husband reaches to my ears as i fight to open my eyes from the deep sleep.

Earlier when Jungkook did a tripple assault on me, and made my body extremely exhausted after all those running, hiding, getting caught and punished, i fell asleep fast. Also another reason that i fell asleep finally was because though last night Jungkook fucked me slowly for once and i had plenty of time to sleep, still i couldn't sleep for even a bit because of the nervousness and paranoid feelings for my wedding ceremony today. Jungkook was also awake last night with me as we talked about our life experiences through the whole night. But didn't he sleep tonight yet? Even after spending all his energy to fuck me hardest on my ass ?

A warm feeling linger to my inner thighs as i feel a lot relaxed while laying half asleep on the bed. I slowly open my eyes to get a glimpse of what time it is and what is my husband doing again or planning to do again.

My eyes fall open as i see Jungkook laying between my legs, messaging me with a soft warm towel. He is making it sure that my muscles feel better and my mind feel relaxed. I also catch him putting some oil which i assume as coconut oil, on my whole ass from inner to out and messaging me softly. Just by catching the scene of him being between my legs and messaging me slowly yet sensually, i feel my pussy which was already wet by the time that probably started getting wet the moment he touched me again and was taking care of me like the best husband in the world, is throbbing with the need even except of being a little sore from earlier.

I slowly curl my hands to his shoulder as i touch him softly,

- Mr.Jeon? What time is it? You didn't sleep?

- I did. I slept for two hours. And it's past 3.40. You slept more than me.

He replies while messaging me softly with the warm towel as i speak again after hearing him,

- Ohh. Why did you wake up then? You should have slept more.

An evil smirk lingers on his face as he put the towel on the bed beside of him and kisses my thighs softly while speaking,

- I could have but my brain was giving me huge signals to wake up again and punish you harder this time. As you committed a big big sin by murdering someone on your own wedding night little Renard! And also, isn't it our first night after marriage? We gotta make it special don't we?