Part-7

"Y/N "

"Y/N "

After reaching the home finally, i take my quick shower to prepare myself for going to the bed. Coming out of the washroom, I wrap myself on the towel as i slowly approach to the huge mirror of the dressing table of my room. My wet hair is touching my shoulder as i slowly removes the towel from my body only to look at the angry marks of him on my body. I look in the mirror and find my upper portion of the body with so many angry marks from his assault. I turn around to look at the handprints of him on the skin of my thighs, my bare ass. And i think i like seeing the view where i look like i was assaulted by him on the most cruel way possible. No maybe not the most cruel way but still it's cruel.  Yeah iam sick to like getting assaulted by him but that doesn't matter to me anymore. I might be sick but i still want him. And all that matter now is he wants me as much as i want him which he proved clearly today. He wants me, he will take me. I can't even express how much delighted iam feeling right now.

Well i shouldn't be this delighted when my mission clearly failed because of his jealousy and as he shot the guy to death. But that also doesn't matter to me right now and i won't even think about what my father is gonna do when he come back from the work tomorrow, that he went to attend today morning.

I quickly grab the night suit of mine and put it on. Grabbing my phone i jump on the bed and open the text option to text him. I quickly click at the number which i save as Dear J when i first got his number.

I have some questions :
for you Mr.Jeon.

I wait for some moments for him to reply. I don't think he is gonna reply anytime soon but to my surprise he reply sooner than i expected,

Dear J : Why are you always questioning?

Iam curious that's why. :

Dear J : Go ahead.

So i searched for the meaning of :
Renard. That you call me. And
i found out that it means fox.
Why do you call me little fox?

I wait for his reply which will be big i guess as he is typing for a while.

Dear J : Because you're a little fox. So sly and fast in nature. So cunning
and take steps by having all proper measurements.
And also a mysterious soul you're.

Well i get the first part.:
But what's the mysterious soul
that's connected to a fox?
Wait are you saying about
the mythological creatures like
evil spirit or shift changing spirit
like Gumiho, Kitsune and Huli Jing?

Dear J : Exactly. You're smart
and sly as i said you see?
You get it so well.

Are you calling me evil spirit? :
Like who change their appearance,
seduce the victims by appearing beautiful and eat the victims heart
after that?