Part - 14

" Y/N "

- You're so pretty Y/N. I just wanna have a bite from you.

I hear the voice of the man who stands infront me on the dark, his harsh disgusting voice reaching my ear. I can't see the person at all as the only light on this room is reflecting upon me, my tied up self. Though i can't see the mans face but i already know who it is exactly. It's Luca Russo, the man to whom i almost was handed over by my father through a marriage that was more like a businesses deal.

But this man Luca Russo couldn't take me as my own salvation saved me from going to anyone or anywhere other than Him. He made sure to save me. Because he sealed my soul with his touch and i became his already. I became my Lucifers person.

But Right now the condition of my Lucifer is worst here as he is tied up here right beside of me. Luca Russo did all this by playing his disgusting tricks.

Luca tracked Jimins phone and got the trace of Taehyung through that. And following Taehyungs trace he caught the trace of My Mr.Jeon and me. And by hacking Taehyungs phone with the use of Jimin, my technology god brother whom he tortured and threatened so much to do it for him, he got the location of Jungkooks this mansion here. Luca used Jimin to make me get out of the mansion by forcing Jimin to call me and assure me that my cousin was there outside of the mansion waiting for me. Then Luca trapped me and blackmailed Jungkook to surrender to him, used me to make Jungkook so helpless and as a consequence, we are both here tied up somewhere i don't know by Luca Russo.

- Come on Y/N, if you don't give yourself up to me willingly , your lover dies here. If you want to save him, give your body to me. Just for once.

Luca again speaks from the dark as i bark at him,

- Go fuck yourself Luca. I will never give myself to you.

- Then how about this cara mia?

Luca shoot on Jungkooks left arm as his already senseless tied up body drop on the with the chair he was tied up to.

- Please don't hurt him. Please. He is barely breathing. Fucking let him go Luca. He has nothing to do with you.

Luca laughs from the dark as he speaks to me,

- Ohh? You love him so much right? You want to save him? And speaking of him and his connection here, he has exactly everything to do with me. He stole you from me and kept you when you were a few moments away from being my wife. I wanted to marry you and make you my only wife, but guess what? Instead of being my wife, you became his whore!? So to correct what is wrong, now you have to become my whore. So if you give yourself to me willingly, i will spare his life and let him be alive. But if you don't do it willingly, i kill him infront of your own eyes and take you forcefully. Do you get it?