" Epilogue "

" Y/N "

" Y/N "

Sitting at the front of Jungkooks bike backwards in the middle of the night, facing him directly as we are nowhere but in the middle of a big empty highway, i giggle loudly while saying,

- Gosh Mr.Jeon! Stop it! It tickles!!

- Mmmh? It does? Then you should have been more alert and shouldn't been get caught while stalking your own husband, Little Renard .

He tickles me more as i hit his hands, then hold both of his hands together as i speak with an angry pout,

-What else could i do? You weren't paying much attention to me for past few days Mr.Jeon .

I end my sentence while making a fake sad face as he runs his fingers through my cheek and replies,

- I wasn't wife? What made you think that?

I sigh deep as i look into his gorgeous eyes which are currently shining under the street light,

- It's been three weeks since you haven't touched me the way i like. You have been trying to be extra gentle during sex which pretty much gets on my nerves.

- For Gods sake ! you're pregnant little Renard! I can't harm you or our upcoming child !

He speaks with a deep and darker tone as i flinch a little with his rough voice.

Well damn! He didn't even yelled at me but still i feel like crying all of a sudden  just by his a little deep and serious tone.

Maybe it's because of my pregnancy hormones. The damn pregnancy hormones! Gosh they are so weird. They keep making my mood changing every now and then.

Iam already eleven weeks pregnant by this time. A little life is growing inside of my body slowly and gradually .

It's been three months since our honeymoon phase had ended and been a few weeks since we got to know that we were going to be parents. And since the news had come to our knowledge, me and Jungkook, we both couldn't be the same as before anymore.

No no. It's not in a bad type of different that we became. It's a good type of different. Really good type.

Since the moment Jungkook got the news of my pregnancy, he became extra caring, extra hyper to maintain my health condition. He started doing all the things that a ruthless Mafia king like him would never do.

Since the moment he knew there was a life growing inside of me, Jungkook just started giving me more affectionate kind of attention. Not only that, he literally shifted his office and works to our building and most of the time he has been working from the home.

He had bid a farewell to our chief, had  cooked me meals and snacks by his own hands every time. He also gave me foot messages, read stories to the little fetus until i had fallen asleep every night .