Part -2

"Y/N"

People say, obsession is an unhealthy term of emotions of humans mind and i totally agree with this statement with all my heart. But agreeing with something doesn't mean that, it can control over ones own actions on that topic entirely and that's what happening to me currently .

I didn't know how the term of obsession actually possess us and make us feel that on our mind, our body, our every thoughts, our actions and most importantly our own soul also. I didn't know about it just about a week ago. I didn't know anything about it at all !

But right now iam standing outside of a dangerous apartment of a merciless yet gorgeous demon and experiencing the possession of my brand new slash one and only obsession by stalking him shamelessly.

Well yes iam stalking my fathers biggest rival for three weeks straight untill now. Iam stalking Mr.Jeon Jungkook, the Lucifer who told me that he would collect my sins that day. And although it was supposed to be him who is collecting my sins but here iam doing the vice versa role instead of him.

That night when we first met at the rooftop through my mission, that night when he hold a knife before my throat, choking me slightly throwing me on the dirty floor of the rooftop and having a small conversation which was not so convenient but interesting enough to make me curious to know about him more, messed my mind enough to dig about his informations briefly. And i asked Jimin for that favor to give me more information about his life.

* Jeon Jungkook, A 25 Years Old scary mafia with no family background suddenly rose 4 years ago and became the terror of whole city first, then eventually to the whole country *

* Nobody knows about his personal way of leading his life as he maintain his privacy perfectly.*

* His life is all about Rumors.*

* Rumors has he kills people almost every night just to get a sound sleep at the night. *

* Rumors says he doesn't like people invading into his personal space. *

* Rumors says he never believes in anybody without testing them on various twisted and sick ways. *

* Rumors has, he doesn't like wasting his time on anything other than his work. *

* Rumors has he never layed with the same girl twice on his life. People also says he doesn't even care about his partners physical needs and never ever he is a giver of anything. He just takes his pleasure and throws the used girl on the corner. And also, he never kisses, never fucks from the front. *

That's the minimum lists of information about his very private life that Jimin could give me at once. And all those information or rumors i can say, about him just made me more curious about him. So i started digging about him, his life, his information. But i couldn't get any information like that so i decided to follow him around and suppress my curious mind by that. And after following him for first 1 week, i finally realized that i was no longer just a follower as i became a perfect little stalker of him. And as soon as i realized i was stalking him, i tried to stop myself from doing that but i terribly failed myself, going with the flow of my brand new obsession.

And why i wouldn't be? Because by stalking him for almost 15 hours per day, i got to know a lot of things about him that people usually doesn't know or doesn't even can imagine about him.