Part - 18

" Y/N "

" Y/N "

Something is wrong. Something is terribly wrong and i can't figure it out what's that yet.

Standing on the middle of the office of Jungkooks apartment, i try to solve the puzzle of Dan being Luca Russo. Yes Dan left without causing me any harm because knowing him and how he owe me a prize for saving his life, he wouldn't just harm me without any wrong reason. But that doesn't mean he won't harm me on future. Because i can already tell that the old Dan is long gone and i can't find any old spark of Dan on this "Luca Russo." He has changed, his aroma has changed, his style of talking to his behavior everything has changed.

Earlier at the parking lot, when i recognized him as Dan, i knew it that he himself wanted me to recognize his true self. So i questioned him, why, how he became a different person with a whole different identity! How he ended up being on a Italian Mafia family and an Italian Mafia heir! To my answer he just laughed and said,

" You know my mother was an Italian, father was Korean and i was half Korean and half Italian right? My Italian mother who left me and my dad when i was little, you heard about her before right? Well she married an Italian Mafia after leaving my father and that Italian Mafia guy wasn't be able to give birth of any heir. And the day i flew away from korea with your help to save myself from your father who ordered you to kill me, that day i didn't tell you where i was going right? Well I went to Italy knowing my step dad is a very very big Italian Mafia and he maybe would help me as iam my mothers son. And that he did actually. Being a heir less Mafia King, he accepted me, his wifes son as his son and became my father. "

Hearing his words i asked him why he came back here and what was he doing with my father but he didn't say anything about that matter. That's all he said before disappearing with his last words,

" I will be seeing you around tinker bell. I owe you a life after all. "

And he left, vanished, disappeared from there after saying that.

.
.
.
.

- What are you thinking so hard little Renard?

All my attention shifts to my husband who was now standing behind of me on silence for how long i don't know! He really has the ability of making himself unpredictable which he uses with every opportunity he gets.

- Ohh you came Mr.Jeon! I actually have something to tell, to discuss with y...

Saying the words I turn my body around to face him as i look him standing with a blindfold on his hands. My sentence doesn't get any chance to get completed as i raise my eyebrow and ask him instead,

- Mr.Jeon? Why? Wait what are we playing again?

His face remains still as he slowly speaks towards me,

- Hide and Seek. Now turn around.

I node my head as a no while i speak towards him,

- No it's broad daylight and Eum is also here somewhere on this apartment. She will look for us.