Part - 11

" Y/N "

" Y/N "

After having the breakfast together, Jungkook gives me an internal tour of his whole mansion first. The mansion has everything on it, starting from different pool section to gym section, big hallway, so many rooms, guest rooms, store rooms, everything. His apartment, i mean the penthouse on the city also had a place for gym section and a small pool but the pool area here on this mansion is so much bigger and beautiful under open sky. This mansion also has a small movie hall on it. Overall, the mansion is where i would love to live with Jungkook for the rest of my life, abandoning everything we have on the city. But i know that won't be possible as we have to go back and face what's ahead of us someday.

After giving a whole tour of the mansion, Jungkook hand me over a new phone with new sim card and number that his guards arranged by his order. And as soon as i get the phone, i call Jimin as i haven't seen or talk to him for three days straight. I have to know if he is okay or not and what's the circumstances there on my fathers house. Of course iam calling by using  non trackable methods so that no one could get a trace about me and my location , not even Jimin.

The phone rings as Jimin receives the call immediately within some moments.

- Hello, who? Princess?

- Yes! Jimin, it's me. How did you guess it was me?

- I was waiting for your call and also the unknown non trackable number, i knew it would be you. How are you princess? Is everything okay? That arrogant Lucifer is taking care of you well? Well  does he even know how to take care? Only if i didn't have another option other than him, i would never let him kidnap you and take you to God knows where!

I smile at his words as i speak,

- Relax! Iam fine bro. Don't worry about me. And thanks for trusting him and helping him to get me. Thanks for everything.

- Who says i trust him princess? Only if i  have another option... So...

- Okay okay. Now tell me, what's the situation there? What about your uncle, my father? Is he searching for me? Did he question you? Did he harm you?

- No he didn't harm me at all. He doesn't know i was also involved behind your getting kidnapped. I showed him the cctv footage of some masked and non recognizable man and he was going crazy about who dared to kidnap his own daughter from his own house, from under his nose. And oh, he is now on hospital. Had a heart attack last night.

My eyes widen from the sudden news as i ask him,

- He had a heart attack? How? I mean suddenly? He was perfectly fine before, without any health condition.

I hear Jimin laughing a little before speaking,

- Maybe he was so worried about his daughter that he had heart attack! Oh he care for you so much princess?