"Small"

Bolt was having a nice stroll through a park. As he walked, he noticed a White Shepherd approching him. It was Kyle. Bolt put on a mean face, and growled at him as Kyle approched. Kyle looked down upon Bolt, and began to laugh.
"Small Bolt, Small Bolt, Small Bolt!"
laughed Kyle.
"I AM NOT SMALL!" screamed Bolt.
"Are you sure?" said Kyle, who was now slightly taller.

"YES, I AM NOT SMA-"
Bolt felt funny. He felt as if he was shrinking. Because he was. Bolt looked at his body in horror as he began to slowly get smaller and smaller. Other White Swiss Shepherds began to appear. They began to laugh at him and call him names.
"Tiny tim!" "Little Bolt!" "Pathetic Puppy" "Cute little Bolty!" "Baby Bolty Boo!"
Bolt didn't say anything. He could only watch as he soon was the size of a squrriel. He then stopped shrinking. Bolt was relieved, until he heard the Shepherds start plotting.

"What should we do with him?" asked one of the Shepherds.
"I have an idea." said Kyle, who rolled a hamster ball into place.
Kyle picked up Bolt with his mouth, and dropped him into the open ball.
They sealed Bolt inside, and they all looked at the ball. "Should we play, soccer?" asked one Shepherd. "Why not?" replied another. They soon began knocking Bolt around, shaking him around the ball violently.

Bolts little body was thrown violently from wall to wall, pain ached through his body. He begged them to stop, but they didn't. It only made them kick the ball harder. Kyle kicked the ball, but far too hard. The clear plastic ball rolled out of the park, and down the road. Bolt lost sight of Kyle and the other Shepherds, but that didn't matter. The hamster ball kept rolling, slower and slower, until it got caught in a groove in the road.

Bolt was relieved at first, until he realized where he was. The hamster ball was stuck in a groove for one of the two steel rails for a railroad crossing. Bolt began to panic as he saw the red lights begin to flash, gates lower, and bells ring. He heard the sound of a locomotives horn as a CSX freight train shot towards the crossing at speed. Bolt tried to mpbe the ball, but he couldn't.

He slammed aginst the walls of the ball, trying to move it out of the grove and out of the way. Despite his desperate efforts, the ball didn't move. Kyles voice entered his head. "Little" "Small" "Weak" "Runt". Bolt tried harder, and harder, as the train came closer and closer. Bolt looked up as the giant steel wheel rolled towards him, and eventually, crushed him.