Stolen

Kyle watched as Bolt sat down on the couch, and as Mittens had fallen asleep. He felt happy as his plan had worked. But now that Bolt was with Mittens, he couldn't torment him. That would blow his cover. "There has to be something I can do, think Kyle..." He then remembered the orange carrot toy that Bolt left in the closet. "I'll steal it! No one will ever know! Except Bolt, he'll be so upset when he can't find it." He thought to himself.

Kyle quietly walked back into the house, and took Mr. Carrot out of the closet. He hid it under one of the gutters. He then played in the yard for the next few hours, until his owner arrived. He heard his owner pull into the driveway, as a large white 2003 Chevy Sliverado pulled up into the driveway. His owner walked up to the front door, and rang the doorbell. Soon, Pennys mom let her in.

Now was his chance. He picked up the orange carrot and quickly ran to the back of the pickup truck. He jumped into the back of the truck, and put Mr. Carrot in the truck bed.

He then hopped out, ran into the backyard, where his owner brought him to the front, and let him ride in the back of the white pickup truck.

Bolt realized that Kyle was gone, so he got up and walked into the green room. He wanted to chew on Mr. Carrot, and he knew Mr. Carrot was in the closet last. As he opened the door, he noticed that Mr. Carrot was gone. "I thought he was here, he must have been moved by-" Bolt heard the sound of a vehicle leaving the driveway. Bolt quickly ran to a window, where he saw a white truck leaving the driveway. Sat in the back was Kyle, with Mr. Carrot in his mouth.

Bolts heart sank as he watched the truck turn left onto 25a, and soon out of sight. Mr. Carrot had been stolen. Bolt was now very upset. He had Mr. Carrot since he was a puppy, and he had a lot of memories playing with that toy with Penny. He was attached to it, and now that thing was gone. Bolt stopped looking out the window, and slowly walked into the basement to get a diffirent toy. He didn't know what else to do. "Just hold it in and cope, you'll be fine. You will be Big Bolt, and only little and weak dogs complain and cry, or ask for help." Bolt told himself. He walked through the kitchen, down the maroon hallway, into the basement where he walked through the dining room, and into the storage room. He picked up a small ball, a red one.

He chewed on it, but it wasn't the same as Mr. Carrot. He carried it in his mouth back up to the tan living room. He laid on the red couch, chewed on it for a while, until it started raining.

Then, it started thundering.