UnderTale Blizz (Classic) (Pasifist)

(Hello~ I am currently experiencing problems with this chapter and the images not displaying. Please stand by as I try to fix this mishap.)

This is meh Oc from UnderTale, she's more or less like Chara's somewhat chaotic (First fallen human.) role and Sans's judge role, Because I wanted to have the two roles mixed with my Oc.

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Seishin ( she - is - hen ) (Seishin is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc-)

Why: It means "spirit, love" a name that fits her to a certain extent.

Nick Names: Seishin, Blizz, Blizzaria, Classic, Pacifist Seishin, Fire, Tale (Referring to the Au name.) (Also note that she isn't really called Blizz by too many people or monster's, only certain ones really close to her such as Toriel. Other's just call her Seishin. Though she does have a few close friends in the Underground who could call her Blizz, but call her Seishin anyway.)

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Determination (Bad type) 40% Determination, 60% Hate. She isn't as determined as Frisk by any means.

Age: 15 [Appears to be.]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'9 - 6'0 (She's still just a bit taller than Frisk no matter how tall she ends up being. >XD)

HP: 45/45

Attk: 49 - 9999999999x (Only on rare occasions.)

Special Attk: 70 [?]

Def: 18

Special Def: 51

L o v e: 4 [She killed to survive...]

Rank: B

Danger Level: Normal 30/100 mad 94/100 sad 22/100 Power U.B.D 100/100 [?]

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Fighting Type:

Mostly, she only fights when she has to. She gives mercy to monsters, of course, she values monsters more than humans and wouldn't want to hurt any of them. But if she has to fight, she will. She usually hates to kill in fights, though she won't hesitate much if it comes down to it.

Weapon Type:

She doesn't/can't use weapons, only magic. But she used to use knifes... fortunately, she can still summon knives. Knifes, however, were/are her favorite weapon. It kept her safe when she was younger, though some people will find that unnerving. If she could use weapons, it's more than certain she would resort to using a knife once more. Perhaps a type of knife more suitable for fighting, though.

Ability(s):

Super Jump = She can jump for longer distances and higher. She does have much better reflexes than a normal person... To most, when she uses this it just seems like she just switched off gravity and decided to moon jump the joint-

Invisibility = This allows her to become invisible to everyone for a short period of time. Of cxurse there are limitxtixns tx this, suxh xs, xxxx xx xxxxxxx xx xxxx xx. Xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xx xx xxx xxx.

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Hovering = Being what she is, she can slightly hover over the ground and, in some cases, fly. There appears to be a limit to how high she can fly, and while we are not exactly sure what that limit is, we can say for sure she can definitely not go up too high where the air gets super, super, super thin.