StorySwap Blizz (2)

This could be the second form

This could be the second form... or possibly another version of my Oc from StorySwap...

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Hate S

Why: [_ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND_]

Nick Names: ???, Blizz, Blizzarira, Hate S

Gendar: Female

Soul Type: 80% Hate and 20% Determination [Bad type.]

Age: Unknown as of now.

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: 5'0 (Same height as form 1.)

HP: [_ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND_]

Attk: Normal = [_ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND_] critical = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Special Attk: [_ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND_]

Def: ???

Special Def: [_ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND_]

L o v e: ???

Rank: A

Danger Level: Normal 82/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D 98/100

Alignment: Chaotic Evil [?]

Fighting Type:

Mostly focusing on giving critical attacks with devastating damage. She only uses FIGHT...

Weapon Type:

A special knife... Thx xxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xxx xx xxxxx xxxxx xxx x xxxxxx xxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx...

Ability(s):

Super Jump = She can jump for longer distance's and higher, she does have much better reflexes than a normal person... To most when she uses this it just seems like she just switched off gravity and decided to moon jump the joint-

Hovering = Being how she is, she can slightly hover over the ground, and in some cases, fly. There appears to be a limit to how high she can fly, while we are not exactly sure what that limit is we can say for sure she can definitely not go up too high where the air gets super, super, super thin.

Invisibility = This allows her to become invisible to everyone for a short period of time. Of course there are limitations to this such as, xxxx xx xxxxxxx xx xxxx xx.

Knife Summoning = The knifes are black with a red outline. They appear as shaper and more violent looking than most Blizz Au's knives do, and certainly more so than form 1.

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Remember = Most would think this has to do with RESET's and the timelines, but it's not. It has to do with all of the Au's Blizz's.

Power(s):

[Unknown.]

Fighting Benefit's:

???

Moves (Pokémon reference):

Mean Look= Dark type move, does 0/10 damage, and acc is 10/10. This move prevents the foe from escaping the battle box or fleeing. Can only be used once in a battle. The user should only use it if there sure they want to, because it would mean killing the foe.

Stab Storm= Magic type move, can either do 999999 or 100 damage, and acc is 50/50. A move used with the ability "Knife Summing" the user creates a storm of knifes. Not all of them will hit the foe, but most will.

Deadline = ???

[The rest are unknown as of now.]

Personality:

[_ERR_YOU_CAN_NOT_VIEW_THIS_FILE_]

Quote: "You know what they say about karma, don't you?" and "It's not the end, it's only the beginning of what I've got ready for you."

Backstory:

[_ERR_YOU_CAN_NOT_VIEW_THIS_FILE_]

Status As Of Now: "Alive"

Story: I plan to have her in a story, don't worry-

Confidence: 64/100 [?]

Stamina: 65/100

Patience: 18/100

Romantic or no: 02/100

Scariness: 87/100

Laziness: 24/100

Empathy: ???/100 (Believed to be low.)

Species: ???

Held Items:

-

Notes About Design:

She has kind of long, lighter blue hair; the hair color is believed to simply be blue as the inverted color of StorySwap's (1) brown-ish red hair color. The hair is worn in two low pigtails and is held there with two light green ball-shaped beads; however, the hair on (2) is more loose than with (1) where the hair is tied together. Her hair is also shorter than StorySwap's (1) hair, going down to just a bit above her lower back. The hair that kind of chills in front of her ears is also curled upward slightly, like StorySwap's (1) hair is. 

Now, she has ghostly white skin, so much so that it looks almost unnatural. She does not have red dusting on her cheeks like the majority of other Au Blizz's do. In fact, she has no color to her skin whatsoever. She does, however, have a single scar on the lower half of her right cheek. The whites of her eyes are blacked out as well, while her eye color is a medium red with no shine in them at all.

Now for her outfit, she wears a black off-shoulder sweater; it looks just like StorySwap's (1) but just black. It's also a super-soft sweater. 

Next, she wears a pleated skirt like StorySwap (1) does; it goes down to the middle of her upper leg, and it's completely white. 

Next, she wears black socks that cover the rest of her visible leg. She also wears rain boots like StorySwap (1) does; however, they look slightly different. They are mostly white but have some black stripes in three places. The first is at the top with a medium-sized stripe, the next is right over her ankle with a thicker stripe, and the last is right over the toes of the rain boots with a half black stripe, kinda like with how Seishin's [UnderTale Blizz's] boots look.

And lastly, she wears a slightly darker than medium purple jacket around her waist; the pockets are striped a darker purple and the same shade of blue as her hair; and there is also lace around the bottom of the jacket that's just black. There are two little white metal pieces on each side of the jacket, just like with StorySwap (1), with ribbons attached to them, however the ribbons are the same shade of blue as her hair. She also wears a glowing red heart locket around her neck and is VERY protective of it. She also doesn't wear gloves like StorySwap (1) does...

Other Things About The Oc:

We know very very little about her right now... nothing we do know has been confirmed or proven false...

Fear(s?):

[Unknown...]

Likes:

Hate.

Hates/Dislikes:

???

<3