???

Xxxx xx xxx XX xxxx Xxxxxxxxxx, xxx'x xxxx xx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxxx XX.

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Legend (Legend is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc.)

Why: ???

Nick Names: Sprite, (She's only called Sprite by her friend, Ink) Legend, Blizz, Blizzaria

Gendar: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: ???

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: 5'8

HP: 100/100

Attk: ???

Special Attk: ???

Def: ???

Special Def: ???

L o v e: ???

Rank: A

Danger Level: ???

Alignment: Neutral Good/Lawful Good [?]

Fighting Type:

???

Weapon Type:

She's known to only use magic. What types of magic? Too many people say too many different things to know for sure.

Ability(s):

Knife Summoning = The knifes she uses seem to be slightly weaker than normal Au Blizz's. They are usually red, purple, and white.

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Extreme Critical = This ability is rare, but allows the user to 90% of the time get a critical hit. However when she doesn't get a critical hit, she's more likely to miss the next attack as well. We are unsure of how this works.

[From what we've heard, she does have other ability's, but they are...xxxxxxxx]

Power(s):

[Error code 588674888888575 Too many missing files error error error rebooting...]

Fighting Benefit's:

Xxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx xxxx xx x xxxxx xxx xxxxx.

Moves (Pokémon reference):
[Error code 588674888888575 Too many missing files error error error rebooting...]

Personality:

A lot of people say a lot of different things about her. Some say she's rude and arrogant. Some people say she's kind and humble. Some people say she's emotional, and some people say she's calm. No two people seem to have the same answer, and the fact she's a hard person to track down and talk to means you won't get a clear answer anytime soon.

One thing is for sure about her, she likes to be alone.

Quote: ???

Backstory:

???

Status As Of Now: Alive [Assumed.]

Story: She'll be in several other stories.

Confidence: ???/100

Stamina: ???/100

Patience: ???/100

Romantic or no: ???/100

Scariness: ???/100

Laziness: ???/100

Empathy: ???/100

Species: ???

Held Items:

???

Notes About Design:

There isn't really much we can say about her appearance, for sure. Other than the basic red/brown hair, pale skin, and being tall, it is known, however, that she floats a lot.

Though note that she doesn't actually have blue eyes...

Other Things About The Oc:

There are a lot of things people might say about her. Though a lot of this is assumed to be either rumors between Au travelers who have never even met her or people assuming things, there are a few things we can say might be true.

She herself is known to be an Au traveler. After a certain... incident, she doesn't seem to like to be around people, but it was because of this incident that she started Au traveling. While yes, she is known to like being alone, she does seem to have a small list of people she keeps in contact with; however, for whatever reason, when asked about her, people don't say much or elaborate on what little they do say...

Fear(s?):

???

Likes:

It's known she likes to travel, that's a Blizz Au basic thing though...

Hates/Dislikes:

The only thing she seems to hate is a person, and that person is StoryShift Blizz. Neither likes what the other is doing.

<3

(I promise that not all of my Oc's will be like this, but I do have special Oc's like this >v>)

InkSans

These two somehow know each other; they claim to others that they're "just friends" (Adrian: Yeah, she's a really good friend-/reff) but it's possible that they are more than that...

X-Tale Jennifer (Blizz)

These two seem to know each other? It's unknown how well they might know each other. Though despite this and the fact that Jennifer is also really good friends with StoryShift Blizz, whom Legend hates, it seems Jennifer is in the middle of this...for several reasons, she won't say anything about it or what's going on with it though... (Rightfully so >.>)

×××××××××× ×××××××

Hate...

ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ...