ErrorShift Blizz

This is meh Oc from ErrorShift, she's more or less like Chara and Metta from the Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Ela ( Ell - uh ) (Ela is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc.)

Why: [Error code 404, no file found]

Nick Names: Ela, Blizz, Blizzaria, ErrorShifty

Gender: Female

Soul Type: [_ERR_FILE_UNKNOWN_]

Age: 15 - 17 [?]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini 

Height: About 5'9

HP: 55/55

Attk: 13

Special Attk: ???

Def: ???

Special Def: 28

L o v e: 7

Rank: D

Danger Level: Normal 10/100 mad 38/100 sad 18/100 Power U.B.D -/100

Alignment: Neutral Good

Fighting Type:

She's a bit... complicated. She clearly doesn't really like to fight at all. But she doesn't actually show any hesitance when she's dragged into a fight. 

However, she doesn't attack too often and usually sticks to dodging the best she can while talking the foe down to calm them. She doesn't show too much determination to calm them down, and she will stop when/if she sees that it's pointless. 

You'd assume that the next thing she would do is start attacking, but she doesn't. Attacking is the last resort for her. She'll just shut up at this point, but she won't stop dodging.

Like I said, attacking is a last resort and something she'll try to avoid doing, especially because she's just not a fighter in general and especially hates to have to kill anyone. She's clearly not the best at it either and, of course, has somewhat sloppy attacks. 

Weapon Type:

She's not good with weapons at all, to be fair. She doesn't seem to like melee weapons because of this, and she absolutely HAS to attack someone; she sure doesn't like getting right up in their face to attack them. She's a magic user and pretty much just sticks to magic.

Ability(s):

Super Jump = She can jump for longer distances and higher. She does have much better reflexes than a normal person... To most, when she uses this it just seems like she just switched off gravity and decided to moon jump the joint-