FellSwap Gold Blizz

This is meh Oc from FellSwap Gold, she's more or less like Chara and Frisk from the Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Marigold ( Mar - ree - gold ) (Marigold is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc.)

Why: "Golden flower." Referring to her Au, being FellSwap GOLD, and the gold colored marigold's she's so fond of.

Nick Names: Marigold, Blizz, Blizzaria, Orla [Only called this by FellSwap Gold Frisk, it means "golden princess."]

Gender: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: 13 - 15

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini 

Height: About 5'5

HP: 25/25

Attk: 15

Special Attk: 25 [?]

Def: 18

Special Def: 19 [?]

L o v e: 2

Rank: A

Danger Level: Normal 09/100 mad 56/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D 88/100

Alignment: Neutral Good

Fighting Type:

Similar to FellSwap Red Blizz, she tends to try to use her quote on quote, "cuteness," in a FIGHT to get the foe to spare her. She might also try to FLIRT a bit as well but will easily die of her own embarrassment when doing that. So it's not very effective and mostly avoided.

FellSwap Gold Blizz is almost 100% passive and does NOT like fights at all. Not only because of the potential violence that might occur, but also because she did have to kill a monster at one point; she's too kindhearted, though, and ended up crying all night and still hates herself for it...

Weapon Type:

She is more like UnderSwap Blizz when it comes to fighting and weapons and isn't very good at handing either.

She keeps an old clever in her bag; the blade is rusty. She also does have a simple-looking handgun. It's used mostly to just scare monsters away from her, and she doesn't usually intend on actually using it when she pulls it out. But it does have three bullets in the chamber.

Ability(s):

Knife Summoning = The knives look like they'd do a lot of damage, but they actually don't. They also appear as very simple knives. The knives she uses range in color. Usually being black, red, gold, and orange. Sometimes other colors, but others are currently rare to see.