KillerShift Blizz

This is meh Oc from KillerShift

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Yurei ( You - ree ) (Yurei is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc.)

Why: (yu), meaning "faint" or "dim" and (rei), meaning "soul" or "spirit".

Nick Names: Yurei, Blizz, Blizzaria, Knife, KillerShift!Blizz

Gendar: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: 15 [?]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'8 - 6'1?

HP: ???

Attk: 16

Special Attk: 20

Def: ???

Special Def: ???

L o v e: ???

Rank: Knife.

Danger Level: Normal 18/100 mad 20/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: Knife.

Fighting Type:

She's pretty basic when it comes to this... Her fighting style would depend heavily on the other person, what they have done in the fight so far, and what their intentions appear to be.

Weapon Type:

Knife.

Ability(s):

Knife Summoning = The knifes she uses are most commonly seen as red and green colors. Sometimes other colors, but others are currently rare to see.

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Remember = Most would think this has to do with RESET's and the timelines, but it's not. It has to do with all of the Au's Blizz's.

Power(s):

Knife...

Moves (Pokémon reference):

[_ERR_YOU_CAN_NOT_VIEW_THIS_FILE_]

Personality:

KillerShift Blizz is seen as being more... random... and chaotic. Some people might describe her as one of the only ADHD Blizz's because of how she appears to be distracted easily and not be able to focus on most things, but I assure you, so far, NO Au Blizz's even have ADHD. As far as we've seen, KillerShift Blizz doesn't seem to really... let people see her real personality though, which is why she acts random and idiotic. Few people who know she acts like that as well tend to assume that she is also just a tad bit idiotic and random either way. For now, no one knows the truth about that, and probably won't for a very long time as she continues to hide under a fake act.