GlitchSwap Blizz

This is meh Oc from GlitchSwap

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Lola ( L - o - la ) (Lola is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc.)

Why: "Sorrows."

Nick Names: Lola, Blizz, Blizzaria 

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Determination [?]

Age: Maybe around 14...?

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: around 5'9?

HP: -

Attk: 14

Special Attk: 27

Def: -

Special Def: -

L o v e: ???

Rank: C

Danger Level: Normal 45/100 [?] mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: ???

Fighting Type:

???

Weapon Type:

Magic only.

Ability(s):

Remember = Most would think this has to do with RESET's and the timelines, but it's not. It has to do with all of the Au's Blizz's.

[_ERR_FILE_DAMAGED_] = [_ERR_FILE_DAMAGED_] 

[_ERR_FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST_]

Power(s):

[_ERR_YOU_CAN_NOT_VIEW_THIS_FILE_]

Fighting Benefit's:

[_ERR_YOU_CAN_NOT_VIEW_THIS_FILE_]

Moves (Pokémon reference):

Deadline = 

Personality:

She's the direct opposite of classic UnderSwap Blizz. She's not seen as being friendly in any way and is rather hostile and aggressive to a certain extent. She doesn't speak much and usually lets her expressions do the talking for her. Which is usually a disapproving scowl or a "go to h3ll" glare. On the other hand, when she does speak, it's rather... cryptic. 

There's not much else to say other than that...

Quote: ???

Backstory

It's generally assumed that similar to the way GlitchTale is, GlitchSwap's backstory is pretty much the same as UnderSwap's, but everything goes haywire after Chara falls into the Underground. So it's obvious that points in their backstory differ, but it is unknown exactly what happened during and after that point leading up to the monster's being freed from the Underground.

Status As Of Now: Dead

Story: She'll have a story.

Confidence: ???/100

Stamina: 38/100

Patience: ???/100

Romantic or no: 10/100

Scariness: 34/100

Laziness: 20/100

Empathy: [Low.]/100

Species: ???

Held Items:

Silver heart locket = It was her grandfathers... it's said she has another, but we don't know where it is or what happened to it. When it glows red, the defense it then provides is 93+

Notes About design:

She has long, medium brown hair with red highlights in it; it's usually worn down and is long enough to go all the way down to the middle of her upper legs. Which is MUCH longer than it was during her time in the Underground. Her hair, like classic Swap's, has some parts that are a little shorter than the rest, and her hair overall is just curly.

She has slightly less pale skin than you would expect, but it's still a pale shade. She also has a red dusting on her face that's very noticeable. Lastly, she has red eyes that usually don't have a shine in them.

Now, as for that, she wears. She wears a different outfit than what she did during the events in the Underground for... reasons. She wears a light purple dress that goes down to somewhere between the middle of her upper leg and her knee. The end of the dress has gold lace to match the purple. The dress has no notable designs on it other than three light blue thin stripes across her chest and back, but not on her sleeves.

Under her dress, she actually wears a gold-colored loose-sleeve shirt; the sleeves on it are slightly longer than the sleeves on her dress, and you can clearly see them at her wrists. 

Next, she wears socks that have thick stripes all the way up, with the top starting off white and then moving to light blue. As it makes its way down, the shades of blue get darker and darker until it hits black. 

Other Things About The Oc:

-

Fear(s?)

Unknown.

Likes:

She doesn't seem to like a lot of things, other than her alone time...

Hates/Dislikes:

But there is more...

<3

[Her relations are currently unknown...]

This is the pfp made for GlitchSwap Blizz on Q, she doesn't have a #2 for reasons, but this is the closest thing to a #2 she'll have- All images of her were drawn in early 2024, she has had two redesigns before and her current one is the last one,...

This is the pfp made for GlitchSwap Blizz on Q, she doesn't have a #2 for reasons, but this is the closest thing to a #2 she'll have- All images of her were drawn in early 2024, she has had two redesigns before and her current one is the last one, just upgraded a bit.