OuterStorySwap Blizz

This is meh Oc from OuterStorySwap, she's more or less like Chara, Asriel and Xxxxx from the Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Midna ( Mid - nah ) (Midna is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc.)

Why: The name Midna means "someone who likes to keep a certain mystery about themselves." This does not mean that they seek isolation from other people. It's just that they appreciate privacy and tend to share little of their life. (Exceptions are close friends and family).

Nick Names: Midna, Blizz, Blizzaria, Midnight, D.Z.2

Gender: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: Somewhere around 14 or so?

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini 

Height: Shorter than Asriel by about a foot

HP: 200/200 [Thought to be, not confirmed.]

Attk: Medium [?]

Special Attk: High [?]

Def: Medium [?]

Special Def: Low [?]

L o v e: ???

Rank: A

Danger Level: Normal 26/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: True Neutral [?]

Fighting Type:

From what we've seen, her fighting type heavily depends on her mood...

Weapon Type:

She only uses magic. She doesn't use any kind of physical weapon at all and probably doesn't even know how to use most anyway.

Ability(s):

Knife Summoning = The knives she uses range in color. Pink, dark blue, and purple are the most common. Sometimes other colors, but others are currently rare to see.

Xxxxxxxx = [Error 17368 File damaged. Reloading. . .]

Remember = Most would think this has to do with RESET's and the timelines, but it's not. It has to do with all of the Au's Blizz's.

?÷åþ ?ĕ ąğæ, ≠ ß;&ə čāņ §əē æ,đ &ę)]] @%&œ/ś...

Soul Manipulation = She can use her magic to manipulate someone's SOUL. With the exception of SOULLESS beings such as Flowey or Ink. When she uses this ability, the SOUL of the person usually appears with a small, abnormally colored rose over the center of it with vines (Covered in thorn's.) tied around it, while the person themselves will have a purple-ish red color around them.