ErrorTale Blizz

This is meh Oc from ErrorTale, she's more or less like Chara's somewhat chaotic (First fallen human) role and Frisk's role, because I wanted to have the two roles mixed

This is meh Oc from ErrorTale, she's more or less like Chara's somewhat chaotic (First fallen human) role and Frisk's role, because I wanted to have the two roles mixed. Still, however, being somewhat an opposite of UnderTale but not so much of an opposite like UnderSwap Blizz would be.

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Demize (D - my - zz) (Seishin was like the Classic Au but after her Au thing happened, her personality changed as well, so she was given a new nickname, and her real name is still Blizz. Who gave her the nickname remains unknown.)

Why: ???

Nick Names: Demize, Blizz, Blizzaria, Glitch, The Mistake, Typo, Error!Blizz, Mize (Pronounced My - zzz), Mizz

Gendar: Female

Soul Type: Determination (bad type) 40% Determination, 60% Hate (However it appears as a white SOUL with black around the outside of it.)

Age: 15 [?]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: Thought to still be June 14th, Gemini

Height: ??? (stiLl TaLl aF-)

HP: ???

Attk: ???

Special Attk: ???

Def: ???

Special Def: ???

L o v e: ???

Rank: D

Danger Level: Normal around 34 - 45/100 mad ???/100 sad ???/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: True Neutral

Fighting Type:

Fight or Mercy [?]

She's thought to generally be more basic when it comes to FIGHTING. While she still appears to keep certain things she learned from her time as a normal being before the whole... ErrorTale thing happened, such as dancing as she FIGHTS or more specific things; other things seem to be gone. As far as we know, she doesn't seem to have any memory loss, so why she'd give up certain strategies for FIGHTINGS is unknown, but weird with no memory loss on the subject. (I ponder if she simply needed to change them for whatever reason?) Anyway she does have a slightly different battle style now, but like I said before, it's basic. mainly being made up of basic dodges and basic attacks.

Weapon Type:

She's got a few weapons she uses. She can actually use a katana made out of a special red blade; the blade is made from an unknown type of material, while the handle is strangely made of rock with leather tied around it. It's thought this was done due to her still having the inability to touch metal objects so making the handle out of a different material was needed. She can, of course, still use magic knives, though. Since they are made out of magic and not metal, she is able to hole them. They are rather large knifes as well. When she uses them like this though she usually has two, one in each hand. They can be either red or black.