DanceTale Blizz

This is meh Oc from DanceTale, she's more or less like Frisk from the Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Mai ( May ) (Mai is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc.)

Why: Japanese, the name Mai means "dance" or "brightness."

Nick Names: Mai, Blizz, Blizzaria, Dance

Gender: Female

Soul Type: Determination (Bad type) 40% Determination, 60% Hate

Age: 15 [Appears to be.]

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini 

Height: About 5'8 - 6'1

HP: 25/25

Attk: Low

Special Attk: Low

Def: Medium

Special Def: High

L o v e: 5 

Rank: E

Danger Level: Normal 24/100 mad 78/100 sad 14/100 Power U.B.D -/100

Alignment: Neutral Good

Fighting Type:

Her fighting style is pretty similar to Classic's. (UnderTale Seishin.) She doesn't seem to actually like fighting much but doesn't hesitate when she has to. She's not the strongest Blizz in fights, but not the weakest either.

Similar to Classic, she fights with a dance-like rhythm still; however, with this being DANCETALE and her theme being belle, her dance is more similar to belle instead of the original.

With that being said, while doing belle with fights, she tends to do more kicks with her legs and feet for physical attacks. Her hops are usually pretty low but cover a great distance with her hovering ability. She is also able to do a sort of spin attack Classic might have done at some point, but on one leg and with a certain type of weapon, usually.

Weapon Type:

Magic and certain weapons, such as knives. Though she usually sticks to magic for the most part.

Ability(s):

Super Jump = She can jump for longer distances and higher. She does have much better reflexes than a normal person... To most, when she uses this it just seems like she just switched off gravity and decided to moon jump the joint—It's quite useful with her style of dance and with fighting.

Invisibility = [Uncertain if she can still use.]

Hovering = [Uncertain if she can still use.]