TrainerTale Blizz

This is meh Oc from TrainerTale, she's more or less like Xxxx and Xxxxx from that Au

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Seiko (Seiko is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc.)

Why: The meaning of Seiko is "force" or "truth".

Nick Names: Seiko, Blizz, Blizzaria, Skitty, Skittles [Like the Pokémon, yes, and she's only called the last 2 by her Au's Frisk, even if she hates it.]

Gender: Female

Soul Type: ???

Age: Around 15 or so?

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini

Height: About 5'9

HP: 45/45

Attk: 34

Special Attk: ???

Def: Believed to be low...

Special Def: Believed to be low...

L o v e: Near 8? [We believe.]

Rank: D

Danger Level: Normal 29/100 mad 56/100 sad 18/100 Power U.B.D ???/100

Alignment: True Neutral

Fighting Type:

Her fighting type outside of Pokémon battles:

She usually seems to be heartless or cruel when it comes to actual person-to-person first fights. She's killed before, and it doesn't faze her much anymore, so if you tick her off enough, you're either going to go down or get burned with her own fire magic. It's unclear if she has any remorse for what she's done or might do in a person-to-person fight like this.

However, despite that, some people who have somehow ended up in a fight with her like that have gotten out of it rather easily by just... flirting- Yeah, certain things cause a rather surprising reaction from her. (IamsettingupthepathforfriskherexD)

Her fighting type in Pokémon battles:

The fact of the matter is that no one knows. She will not battle you with her Pokémon, no matter what you do or say. If it comes down to something like... someone threatening to take her Pokémon or something of the sort, she'll just buckle up and fight you herself. It is unknown why she's so set on never battling anyone with her Pokémon, and no one really cares enough to ask why, but some people have theories. Some of which being that she is afraid of losing. Despite her Pokémon's EXP level's. Another being she hates Pokémon battles for whatever reason. However, it is more likely that one is false, as she has been known to watch other Pokémon battles before.