SwapFell Blizz

This is meh Oc from SwapFell, she's more or less like Chara's role and Papyrus' role, for

This is meh Oc from SwapFell, she's more or less like Chara's role and Papyrus' role, for...✨REASONS.✨

~Basic Information About This Blizz~

Name: Sukai ( Sue - k - eye ) (Sukai is her Au nickname, but Blizzaria is her real name, just like every other Oc..)

Why: ???

Nick Names: Sukai, Blizz, Blizzarira, Mystery, SwapFell!Blizz

Gendar: Female

Soul Type: Perseverance/determination [Unknown if this is true or not.]

Age: 15

B-Day & Zodiac Sign: June 13th, Gemini 

Height: About 5'8 

HP: 20/20

Attk: 15 [?]

Special Attk: 25 [?]

Def: 20

Special Def: 67 [?]

L o v e: 1 [She's never killed...yet.

Rank: A

Danger Level: Normal 20/100 mad ???/100 sad 31/100 Power U.B.D -/100

Alignment: True Neutral [Exact alignment unknown.]

Fighting Type:

She's much more of a trickster and someone who won't usually play fair in FIGHTS. She's actually one of the much smarter Blizz Swap Au's too, of course, so the things she does to trick anyone in a FIGHT can vary a lot. 

Of course, there are a select few in the Underground, such as Papyrus and Sans, who won't be tricked by the majority of her basic trick's. (However Blizz is able to trick Sans every now and then with very elaborate tricks and schemes; Papyrus, on the other hand...) And of course, most of the time, Blizz does just go out of her way to not be fair in FIGHTS just because. With that a lot of the stuff she does varys as well. When she actually has to FIGHT though, let's just say she isn't as bad of a fighter as UnderSwap Blizz is but isn't as decent as UnderFell Blizz is either.

She's a nice mix of the two, bringing her to about the average experience level with FIGHTS. No better, no worse.

Weapon Type:

SwapFell Blizz is known to use very basic ice magic attacks, similar to what UnderSwap Blizz would use. (Though UnderSwap Blizz does use more than "basic" ice attack's...) The ice magic she uses is odd enough on its own, though, as it appears differently than normal ice magic. By that, I mean in color: hers appears as a light blue and medium purple.