Chapter 22*Revised*

Wei Wuxian woke up completely drained. His mind felt hazy, trying to pull him back into the dark depths of unconsciousness. The fuzziness of his vision wasn't helping, but his instincts didn't allow him to fall back to sleep. Every part of his being screamed that he needed Lan Wangji, so he forced his body to move. A hand clumsily searched around him, knowing his husband would never be too far away while he was vulnerable. It only took a few seconds to find him almost at the end of his reach on the bed. At least, he hoped it was a bed. He couldn't really see more than disjointed colors, and his sense of touch was overshadowed by the incredible soreness etched to his very bones.

            As soon as his hand touched Lan Wangji, he jolted at the surge of energy that pulled him like a magnet. His vision cleared, and he could see Lan Wangji's golden eyes snap open. The room around them cooled down a lot. Wei Wuxian could feel a layer of frost glide teasingly against his skin, numbing the pains in his body until they were nonexistent. 

           Their mouths clashed in a harsh, uncoordinated kiss. He felt heated energy pour from him into Lan Wanji as if trying to claim and burn him from the inside out. Just as it was getting too hot even for Wei Wuxian, he felt an icy coolness that leveled out the heat. 

               His hands desperately tugged at Lan Wangji's clothes. He was still feeling too hot. He needed to be closer to the coolness. Tongues fought for dominance as Lan Wangji rolled them over, pinning Wei Wuxian on the bed with his more muscular frame. Wei Wuxian tried to fight cursing the renowned  Lan arm strength and his lighter swimmer's build while he tried to get closer. He didn't even notice Lan Wangji's claws digging into his hips, leaving bloody gashes.  While he was roughly flipped over onto his knees and his robes torn off. 

               The robes were a present from his grandmother, but he didn't care about anything except that Lan Wangji was too far away. His mind only cleared for a second at the rush of pain and pleasure he felt when Lan Wangji breached him without preparation. He could feel their energies weaving themselves together around them, inside them, everywhere. As Lan Wangji pounded mercilessly into him a new wave of frost chilled his overheated blood with every thrust. 

             The Jingshi was shaking with the melding powers within as Lan Wangji just focused on the way Wei Wuxian's body reacted to him. In a swift shift, Wei Wuxian managed to escape Lan Wangji's grip and flipped himself over. Using his legs as leverage, he impaled himself onto Lan Wangji's cock with a satisfied moan. Lan Wangji could see the hunger in his lover's eyes, understanding his need before Wei Wuxian's fangs dug into his throat. 

             He fucked into Wei Wuxian harder while pinning his head in place so he couldn't be dislodged. It was a heady feeling to know his lover could only feed from him now. This was another way his soulmate was bound to him. Another way Wei Wuxian now belonged to him and no one else. It wasn't long before Wei Wuxian came screaming Lan Wangji's name his entire body lighting in black flames with some frozen whisps  falling to the side as a physical manifestation of their union. 

            Just the thought that there was physical evidence of their union for the world to see was enough to push Lan Wangji over the edge. With a few more harsh thrusts into the overstimulated Wei Wuxian, he sank his teeth into his claim and came pushing Wei Wuxian over the edge once again.

                Lan Wangji pulled out of a whiny Wei Wuxian with consoling kisses. He pulled a shaky and sated mato onto his lap, checking him over. " Wei Ying, how do you feel?" Wei Wuxian looked at him fondly in a daze before actually taking stock of his body again. He felt fine now. No, he felt great. Even his energy was fully replenished. It didn't make any sense.