Part 35

On the morning of the Phoenix mountain hunt, Wei Wuxian was awakened by his nerves sparking in pleasure. A cool mouth around his hardened member. It had taken some adjusting to back when Lan Wangji had become a vampire. His elemental affinity being ice didn't help him. The plus side was that because of his bond with Wei Wuxian, he was able to keep the same wake-up times as his husband. A wet tongue flicked over the head of his cock, making his thoughts scatter. 

             Lan Wangji's unbound hair curtained around him while he took Wei Wuxian completely in his mouth. The suction pulled moans from the man under his touch. Lan Wangji's hands were clamped tightly on his lover's hips, not allowing him to move. Wei Wuxian tried to hold on to the bed to ground himself, frustrated that he could not move his hips. Lan Wangji was looking at him, amused, while slowly moving. His fingers were playing with the little bud of Wei Wuxian's ass without penetrating him.

           "Wei Ying." Lan Wangji pulled off to look at his husband carefully, enjoying the blown-out pupils staring at him. Wei Wuxian tried to focus on his husband through his pleasure-dulled brain. He became attentive enough to gasp in pain as his husband shoved a plug into his unprepared hole. A harsh suction around his cock sent pleasure through him again, muting the pain a bit. "Lan Zhan, what? why?" Lan Wangji looked at him before getting completely invested in blowing his husband like a man possessed. It was not long before Wei Wuxian came down Lan Wangji's throat.

             By the time Wei Wuxian could focus again his husband was gently lowering him into the bath. "Lan Zhan, what? wait, you forgot the plug." Lan Wangji just looked at him like he was an idiot. "Did not forget. Wei Ying will have it all through today's meeting to help him not get mad. Do that, and I will reward your perseverance." Wei Wuxian blanched. Even shifting was a hassle with the plug so close to his prostate, but he knew arguing with a determined Lan Wangji was futile. He bathed carefully and allowed Lan Wangji to help him dress.

             The conference was as boring as he expected. The archers were already on the field while the Sect leaders spoke. Thankfully, Lan Wangji and Wen Qing were by his side. Even with the plug shooting sparks of pleasure through him every time he moved, the other sect leaders were making him angry. Hell, Lan Wangji looked like he was ready to disembowel most of them. Evidently, since Wei Wuxian was immortal, they wanted him to marry a woman from the Jin Sect to give him proper children.

              Nie Huasang had attended with his brother and was fluttering his fan agitatedly, knowing that his brothers would explode soon if he didn't intervene. "Excuse me. Weren't they soulmates blessed by the gods both during their wedding and after with their children? I would never think that we know more than the gods, but I don't know, I really don't know." Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian relaxed, looking at the other sect leaders in question.

            Jin Guangshan sputtered, " No one is trying to break their bond. We just wanted to add someone to make them more normal to society." Wei Wuxian looked at him like he was poop on his shoe. "Sect leader Jin, I will not take another. I have been blessed by the gods for my union and will do nothing to jeopardize my relationship with my husband. My children were a gift from heaven that triumphs accidentally acquiring one with a woman. If I ever need a stand in I will just find one of the many bastards you have left all over China." The conference moved swiftly after that, with a furious Jin Guanshan glaring at him the entire time.

            The Jiang clan won the archery competition, closely followed by the Wen, led by Wen Ning. The banquet took hours, and Wei Wuxian was losing his patience. An obnoxious Jin tried to proposition Lan Wangji but was stopped by a sword to his throat. The Jin Sect leader was furious, asking how dare Wei Wuxian pull a sword on one of his disciples. 

              Wei Wuxian just looked at him coldly, asking for his disciple's life or compensation. "Sect leader Jin, my husband, is not like one of the many prostitutes you cheat on your lovely wife with. He is the madam of the Wen Sect, the second jade of Lan, and war hero Hanguang-Jun. I think I am perfectly within my rights to defend my husband from being propositioned by a supposed ally, am I not?" 

           It was so silent in the room that it seemed no one was breathing, waiting for Jin Guanshan's answer. If he denied Wei Wuxian's claim, he would be openly stating that he was not an ally of the Wen Sect. Everyone knew that disciple was his favorite nephew, Jin Zixun. Jin Zixuan was the one who spoke up. 

         "Sect leader Wen, I apologize for my cousin. I will personally handle his punishment with my mother. I promise you will be compensated. I will meet with you along with my mother tomorrow morning to privately settle the matter." Wei Wuxian nodded, making a mental note that the peacock seemed to have matured a bit. He gently grabbed his husband's hand, glaring at the obnoxious Jin frozen in front of him before excusing himself and his husband for the night.  

          They found their room quickly, and Wei Wuxian flung himself on the bed, exhausted. Lan Wangji tentatively sat beside him, looking just as tired of dealing with all those greedy people. With a groan, Wei Wuxian undressed completely, taking the plug out and flinging it across the room. Neither one had the energy to be intimate after the clusterfuck of the day. They just cuddled under the blankets, seeking each other's comfort before falling asleep.