Chapter 01

BREE

I finished cooking breakfast at 5:40 AM and quickly went up to my room to have a nice long shower to eliminate stress. As I undressed I looked at the full length mirror there were lots of bruises on my stomach, my sides and a couple of scars when I self harmed myself to numb the pain that I was feeling. I thought that was the only way; I thought that death was the only way, the plan failed since Mr. Reid went up to my room a few seconds before I blacked out.

It is Saturday and we have school. Because last week there was no classes, the teachers went to a Teacher's convention or something? So, that's why we're making up for the 3 days that they've been gone.

In my opinion, they shouldn't torture us like this, it's not our fault that they needed to attend that convention,right?

After I dried myself and wore my undergarments. I pulled out of the closet my favorite gray shirt that was loose and it fit me perfectly, and a pair of black ripped jeans and a pair of classic black and white converse.

I don't use this shirt that much because I love it so much and I didn't want to overuse it. I dried my hair with my towel and when I was satisfied I put it in a messy bun. I don't brush my hair, I rarely do it. It just takes time which I lack, because I had to clean up the mess that the pack made and such.

It was 6:20 in the morning, when I finished packing my hamster brown bag with my books and homework, school starts at 7; that's why when I went down the pack was finished eating and I had time to wash the plates! I washed the plates and wiped the table for any crumbs and went straight to school.

I was walking humming to Ariana Grande's song "Right There". I like the song and also the music video because Patrick Schwarzenegger was in it.

When I looked at my phone it said 6:43 AM. I ran as fast as I could to school and I got there within 3 minutes. I went to my locker and put my homework for next week there.

As I was minding my own business somebody slammed my locker while my hand was still in there. I could hear my wolf growling inside my head, it hurt so much!

'Can we please shred that bitch to pieces!' My wolf said to me with clenched teeth.

'No we can't. Mr. Reid might get mad.' I said to her.

My wolf's name is Katrina, she was there for me when my brother wasn'. I was thankful that I had gotten my wolf early. If it weren't for her, I would have gotten insane.

"What do you want?" I said while rubbing the sore part of my hand.

"What are you wearing, slut?!" She shouted causing everyone to look at us.

"A shirt and some pants." I said almost saying 'duh'.

"Well you look like a slut." She said while putting her hands in her hips. Speaking of slut, this is Macy Richards the pack slut, she moves like she owns the damn school and pack.

She was wearing a white sleeveless tight tee, it's fabric is so thin that you could see that she was wearing a pink neon bra and she paired that with some tight white ripped jeans and some white wedges. If she was here to achieve the angel look she clearly didn't do it.

"How in the world do I look like a slut?" I said . I had enough of this verbal bullying and I had enough of her.

She laughed like I said the most funniest joke ever and said, "Look at those ripped jeans are those from the thrift shop?" She said changing topics, everyone chuckled. I don't see anything funny to what she said though.

"Why change topics, macy? Cause you can't prove that I am indeed what you say I am?" I told her and there were lots of 'oohhs' and 'daayum' in the background.

"You bitch!" She snarled at me and got a fistful of my hair. She pulled it like there was no tomorrow! I didn't scream though cause I have experiences that were worse than that. Thankful that the principal saw us and called us to his office.

She fake cried to the principal, "She was saying words to me! She was bullying me,Mr.Principal." She said while sobbing.

I rolled my eyes, "What have you got to say, Ms. Somers?"

"None." I said.

"What? Why?" He said.

"'Cause I know for a fact that there's nothing I can do when she can act it all out like she's the victim. You have the tape right, Mr. foyer? We have cameras installed the school premises why not look at it?" I said.

Macy's face totally paled when she realized that there was cameras installed in the school, only I know about that because Mr. Reid told me.

Mr. Foyer was texting, he doesn't usually text while talking to students. I should know, I was his student assistant for the last year of highschool. I am a sophomore now, if you were wondering.

'If the principal believes her shit, shit's going down!' Yelled kat.

'Calm down kat.' I told her.

"Both of you can go to class while I think of who to believe." He said while opening the door for us. I put my hair in a messy bun again and walked out the door, outside the door was Kade ,my brother Jude and Macy's girl group.

"We have to get the tape before the principal does!" Whisper-yelled Macy.

"What tape?" Asked kade.

"Apparently there were cameras installed in the school." Macy said while rolling her eyes.

I walked again to my locker, but felt strong hands gripping my shirt, at the smell of it it's my brother. "What did you do to her?!" He growled with clenched teeth.

I stood there unfazed and my face emotionless not saying a word. Just breathing, this will end up with a bruise or a cut .

"WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?!"

"Does it matter what i say? You're always going to side with her anyway. Why not ask her instead? You're wasting my time." I said.

After i said that i felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek, he looked surprised and guilty for a moment but quickly hid it. I tasted blood too on my lip, i think it was cut because he has a ring on his finger that he used to slap me.

"You will not disrespect your Beta!" He said with clenched teeth.

"You will not disrespect your friends but you can disrespect your own flesh and blood." I said emotionless,  "very nice." I said while getting out of his grip and walking towards the classroom.