Chapter 30

MIKHAIL

She texted me that she was in the cafe that we went to yesterday, so i got my black mercedez convertible . i drove there and parked across the cafe so i called her up, "hello." she said.

"Walk out the cafe." i said. se scrambled to get her things and walked out the cafe.

"Where are you?" she asked.

I put the window down and shouted, "right here!"

She turned at me and ended the call, she walked to my car i got out and i opened the passenger door for her. i went in my side and started the car,

"What do you wanna eat for lunch?" I asked her.

"I want to eat pizza! and fries... oh! but i want burgers,mashed potaters and fries! i want them all." she said.

"Potaters? that's new." i said hiding a laugh.

"Yep it's potaters." she said laughing and i laughed along with her. " You can look it up in the dictionary." she said in between loud laughs.

I looked at her for a moment. she was so beautiful, giving out jokes.

It's been two days of living with her, and not a day did she not urprise me with what i learn about her.

I drove to the restaurant where me and my parents went to before they died.

I can feel my heart break as i reminisce all the memories me and my parents had here. i grew up in the usa but we would go here a lot since my granny and gramps live here .

"You must've gone here a lot." she said.

I nodded and looked at the menu.

"You know you can talk to me about your parents. i won't mind." she said smiling at me.

I gave her a small smile, and called the waiter, the waiter walked up to our table an i started to give out our orders. "one pepperoni pizza, cheesy fries, hot chicken wings, and 2 mini cheeseburgers oh! and a pitcher of lemonade." i said.

When i looked at gabreelle she was a like a kid on a christmas day. i have never seen a girl this happy about food.

"I'll pay you later." she said.

"You don't have to." I said.

"I have to, i can't live knowing i can't repay everything that you've given me." she said.

"I'll tell you how you can repay me later." i said.

I only want a few things that's not hard to ask for, and i'm a hundred percent sure that she would be willing to give it to me .