Chapter 50

MIKHAIL

I went back to the condo to get all of our stuff and put it in the car, i had to ask theo to help with the other stuff 'cause the crib won't just fit in my car. i had him bring his navarra pick up, i also packed all of our clothes.

I have never been so relaxed and excited in all my life! my wolf is ecstatic and is excited to be with gabby and gabreelle again. we are both relieved that they are safe.

As i got the things from theo's truck and my car, i walked to the receptionist desk and used my remaining energy for mind control and asked her where gabreelle's room was. "My wife is gabreelle somers can you tell me her room number?"

"It's room 690,sir."

"Thank you." i said as i stopped the mind control because i can feel my eyes droop from exhaustion.

Yes, i can mind control. it was a special power of mine but everytime i try to use it, it drains my energy. Luckily, i don't use my powers when i want to I only use my powers when i need to.

Like today it was necessary to use it because the receptionist wouldn't have given me her room number if not forcefully. I had help delivering the stuff to the 6th floor, i knocked on the door.

My heart thumped and i don't know why but it just did. i waited for a couple of seconds before knocking again, and then i heard the baby crying, footsteps and the doorknob turning.

And just as i suspected, the door opened revealing a beautiful gabreelle somers. her eyes widened a bit, "you're alive." she breathed, it was a whisper.

"Of course i am." i said smiling at her.

"I thought..." she said her eyes were glassy and looked like she was about to cry. i wanted so badly to wipe those tears away but i forced myself not to because i might invade her personal space.

She wiped her tears, "come in." she said composing herself. "gabby has been non-stop crying."

I put all the stuff in the room and as i got to the bedroom i saw gabby crying. my poor little boy! i ran to him, "did someone miss daddy?" i said as i picked him up and he stopped crying.

I smiled at him, i looked at gabreelle and she looked surprised and breathed out a sigh of relief. "Go on gabreelle, sleep. i'll take care of him."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded at her, she looked hesitant at first but after convincing her she gave in and slept.

"It's just you and me buddy." i said to gabby and he smiled.