Chapter 15

BREE

I was dumbfounded why was he here? I left the pack house without a trace! He just smirked at me.

"Come on." He said while ushering me
Softly to the side.

I opened my mouth to say something but i ended up opening and closing my mouth. He chuckled,

"It's okay to be dumbfounded by my good looks." He said and then he winked at me.

The nerve of this guy! I punched him in the arm, "damn, you punch good." He said while rubbing his arm.

"Two choco java chips for reed." The barista said. He handed his receipt an got our drinks, he handed me mine and then we sat down.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Well, i'm going to study in italy." i said.

"But you haven't graduated yet." He said. "Lemme guess."

I raised a brow at him and he continued, "you got the units you needed to graduate?"

I nodded while taking a sip of my chco java chip. "And you also went here because of kade." He said. I choked, he patted my back.

"I was there,gabreelle." He said.

I continued to drink my frappe, while staring at my fingers. I looked at his fingers and saw that he has tattoos on his index finger.

"I don't wanna talk about it." i said pertaining to the rejection that took place earlier.

"Y'know. I was rejected also." he said. i turned to look at him.

How could anyone reject someone this handsome?

He smirked, " she was a bitch." He said, "she said i was ugly as fuck, and that she wanted to be luna. I accepted her rejection. She was fucking the alpha until he met his mate and that time she was begging me to take her back but i couldn't, i don't want to."

"She died during a rouge attack, i didn't even drop a single tear." He added.

"When you've been rejected,days go by and you'll feel yourself being detached from the bond. I'm not heartless if that's what you're thinking, i just don't care." He continued.

Good, i'll forget about kade soon.