Chapter 37

MIKHAIL

I was totally not into the sales lady, her make up is overdone, she likes to show off her body for attention and probably sex.

I was uncomfortable when she brushed her hands on my arm, but then i was caught off guard when gabreelle slapped her hand and was on the verge of turning from anger.

I have never seen her like this before,, "love." i said.

She turned to me and she started to calm down. we turned our backs from the stroller section.

If that bitch try to lay a finger on gabreelle shit is about to go down.

Everywhere that we go all the ladies tried to flirt with me, and instead of fuming gabreelle i walked gabby around the departmet store. I saw baby toys so i decided to get a sales guy to help me with the basket, i bought a teether,a pacifier and bath toys,

My phone rang, i answered. "Hello?"

"Hey where are you guys? I'm done, we only need the diapers and the baby formula." gabreelle said through the phone.

"We're in the toy section." i said.

"I'm on my way."she said and ended the call.

She appeared seconds after the call, "if you're tired you can put gabby in the stroller." She said.

"No need, i like holding him." I said smiling at my son.

"Let's buy the diapers and the baby formula." she said.

After buying everything that gabby needed, we went home.i drove home and i would glance at gabby and gabreelle they were both asleep. i smiled, when there was traffic i took a picture of them and posted it on facebook with the caption 'I never knew that during traffic i would be happy as i am now.'

Couldn't help it, i'm happy!