Chapter 91 (early update because its my birthday today!nov.26!)

BREE

I walked around darkness- where even was I? I need go find something- anything. How do I even start? What do I look for-

"You'll never get out, Bree." She said.

I rolled my eyes, can't she just find another body to invade?

"Why should I? This is my body. You get out." I said snarkily at her.

She snorted, "Why should I?" She a

"Because this body is not yours. I don't need you."

"Ohh, I can tell you a reason to need me."

"Well?" I said waiting. "I'm waiting."

I heard a familiar voice mumbling Mamamama

Gabe.

-----

MIKHAIL

"I pledge my life to this pack and its allies." I said.

"If I ever turn my back and return to darkness and betray all of my fellow packmates this bond will take my life as consequence."

They were hesitant but obliged and repeated what I said.

"You are now bound to me and my pack." I said to the crowd of Lycans, Witches and Wizards.

I decided to have them in my pack rather than letting them go without them having any guidance since both of their kind's leaders were killed- well, one of their leader is killed.

Macy was still alive, she was in a cell in the basement. We still need her for information-

Later in the afternoon, all of the pack members of mine and Christopher's came back.

I went to my room and saw the lifeless body of Gabreelle lying down. Black veins spreading on her neck-

You can do it, Gabreelle

"I'm sorry, bro."

I looked beside me, it was Sean and he was sad- sad for me.

I looked at Gabreelle, "You know that feeling? The feeling that you want to do something- anything but you couldn't... because you don't know what to do." I said.

"Do you want me to call the Elders again?"

"Yes." I said.

"Okay." He said. "Bro."

"Yeah?"

"You'll get through this."

"I hope I do." I said as I looked at Gabreelle.

I let out a sigh when Sean left the room. I went to the edge of the bed and sat down. I pushed all of the hair that was sprawled on her forehead, "I hope that you can hear me." I said. "I miss you."

"You can do it, I know you can. You're Gabreelle Justine Somers-" I said smiling down at her, "The Favored Daughter of the Moon Goddess."

I kissed her forehead that was cold... what if she dies? I took a long intake of breath, I could feel a lump stuck in my throat just thinking about it.

I could feel my cheeks getting wet as my tears fall down on their own accord.

My wolf howled in sadness.