Chapter 6

YN POV

I ran quickly to the common room after my classes were over soaked from the downpour of summer rain that flooded the courtyard and grounds of the castle.

Ominis was sat in front of the fireplace on one of the leather couches holding a book and his wand that i assumed was helping him read. He looked perfect, like a piece of art, so beautiful i was scared to touch him worried I could ruin him.

"How do you do that?" I whispered into his ear from behind sending goosebumps up his forearm.

"Come sit, i can show you." He spoke back softly. "Im soaking wet..." I stuttered. He suppressed a smirked bitting the inside of his cheek, i knew what he was thinking but he didn't say it. He was a gentleman.

"Go change, and then come back to me." He smiles as i kisses his cheek and rushed up to my room.

I hurried on a warm cream colored sweater, some loose linen pants and dried my damp hair the best I could with a drying spell before heading back down to the common room grabbing a box of bertie botts every flavor beans and a cozy woven blanket on my way out.

"That was quick." He said as I sat back down next to him nuzzling into his arm.

He smelled amazing...like musk and pine and spiced citrus, it was comforting. He leaned down kissing the top of my head as I cuddled him causing my cheeks to flush and my lips to curl into a smile. He went to set down his book.

"No, don't stop on my account." I said quickly wanting to watch him longer.

"Alright, If You're sure." He shrugged lifting it back up.

"Does it read It to you?" I asked looking at his wand grasped firmly in his veined hand.

"Sort of, it's like a braille system of sorts. Here." He said handing me his wand and then placing his hand firmly around mine moving it closer to the page. Small pulsing vibrations tickled the palm of my hand as my fingers grasped around the handle.

I smiled up at him. "Brilliant!" I exclaimed in a hushed tone. He chuckled at me taking his wand back.

"Yeah, I suppose." He smiled leaning back into the sofa. I repositioned laying down with my head in his lap looking over at the fire while he read for awhile.

I opened the box of Bertie botts I brought down popping one into my mouth watching him read above me.

I grabbed another piece lifting it up to his lips. He opened taking it with his teeth into his mouth. "What did you get?" I asked sweetly

"lemon." He said with a half smile still chewing. He was adorable, I never wanted to stop looking at him.

"Whats on your mind?" He asked not looking down from his book.

"You." I said scanning the features of his face. The smile continued up his lips to a full grin.

"What about me?"

"How pretty you are, almost painfully so, it's ...intimidating actually." I said touching his chest slightly.

He laughed a little "i wouldn't know, for all i know i look like a troll, whom ive heard are rather hideous, So no need to be intimidated by looks i didn't even know i possessed." He smiled down at me, that perfect fucking smile made my heartache.

"Oh please you know you're good looking." I laughed back smacking his chest playfully.

He shrugged. "Only because im told so, but im still insecure about it, not being able to see for myself." My smile fell a bit at his confession.