Chapter one

Arriving at Hogwarts this year felt different, knowing that some of these faces I would likely never see again felt a bit somber. On the other hand it was 7th year which meant minimal class schedule and a lot of parties, which was exciting.

Last year Slytherin won the house cup which meant we were in charge of hosting the welcome back party this year. The parties were fairly exclusive, 6th and 7th year students mostly, with only the ocasional 5th year sprinkled in.

My 5th year I spent saving the damn world so I didn't have time to try and get into trivial parties. My 6th year however, I spent far more time than I should have drinking away my problems at them. My partner in crime for all of it, As we dwelled on our fucked up life choices thus far, was Sebastian.

Misery does love company, and I ended up relying too much on his. And now this year? who knows what would come of me this year.

I was the only one of my trio who took the train into school. Ominis rich stuck up family always sent him in a private car and Sebastian flew in by broom, perks of living near the castle I suppose. Because of this I had become friendly with Natty Onai a Gryffindor girl, and Poppy Sweeting, a Hufflepuff to pass the time on the train.

They were friendlier to me than the other girls tended to be. For some reason my choice in company with Sebastian and Ominis had rubbed a lot of girls the wrong way.

My best friends attracted alot of positive female attention, which in turn attracted negative attention to me. Specifically with slytherin girls.

Their pack was lead by Imelda Reyes who was beautiful, charismatic, talented, and mean as fuck. She had tried to pull me into her little clique of girls when I had started Hogwarts 5th year, but I had better things to do. She didn't take too kindly to the rejection, And it drove her mad that I had the attention of Sebastian and Ominis.

The three of us were just friends,purely platonic. they didn't view me like they did the other girls in school I was just one of the guys to them. I had heard in-depth details of each and every female conquests they had for the last 2 years.

I knew my best friends were high on the desire scale at Hogwarts, I wasn't fucking blind.

They were hot really hot, but nothing more came from our relationships.

That part didn't seem to stop the not so secret glares and whispers from other girls though. I loved them both dearly, we all had saved each other in different ways over the years and I could never do anything to jeopardize that bond.

Or so I thought.

Walking thought the halls I scanned every face I passed that were flooding the halls looking for my boys when I was quickly lifted up from behind.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist spinning me around in circles. the air around me filled with the scent of sandal wood, fresh water, and vetiver engulfing my senses as he spun me.

"Sebastian put me down." I yelped hitting his arms a few times.

"How did you know it was me." He laughed finally setting me back to my feet.

"Because I know what you smell like, and ...feel like." I stuttered picking my bag back up off the floor.

He raised his eyebrow and held back a smile. "Oh fuck off, that's not what I meant." I said shoving his shoulder a bit.

It had been months since I had last seen Sebastian. He had been working outside trying to fix up the house in feldcroft to sell after he was done with school, and it showed. He was stronger, his muscles more toned than they once were, his skin a darker shade of olive than I was use to, and freckles spread further across his face.